1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Ever Facebook Status ..

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Rossenspeil, Mar 11, 2012.

Discuss Worst Ever Facebook Status .. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ScottBhoy+

Over the last few days my Facebook has been nothing but Krispy Kreme this, * doughnut that because of it opening up. If every * * crashed their car on the way there I would not bat an eyelid. Get to *. * wanks. It's only * doughnuts. I'm gonna apply for a job there and instead of filling them with jam, I'll fill them with *.

2. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I actually seen that on the news a couple of day ago.... * news that a doughnut shop opened :56:

3. Barry Robson

The thing that annoys me more is the people liking there * status :31:

I don't use facebook to talk to people, i just go on for a perv at the nice birds on my friends list :smiley-laughing002:

4. Jungo

People that say there off to gym all time with things like

Bring it

Geese it

Easy !!

5. The Golden God I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds Gold Member

"Watching a movie, with ***** at - My Bed"

And now everyone knows you're getting pumped :50:

People who have their parents on it also annoy me. One guy I have has his aunt on it and "reports" him to his mum anytime someone swears on his account.

Would hate to have my mum/dad reading everything I put on Facebook. None of it is bad but would still be weird. Guy I know is always moaning about his mum and dad etc on facebook and he as them as friends...

6. ScottBhoy+

This sentence reads very strangely.

7. MartinR

*...Yassssssssssssss

Me...good news mate what happend...

*...cant say mate

8. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I hate fb with a passion and ended up having to deactivate it! My family quickly became a nightmare what with all their attention seeking nonsense :56:

Siblings, neices and nephews suddenly turn into these egotistical, sycophantic idiots and you realise that as people you don't actually like them :87: Siblings start to sound competitive reigniting old adolescent rivalries which you thought that they had long since grown out of....I mean 30 years fgs and getting wee digs in through their kids :87: Animosity pours out the kids to one and other as the more educated ones are so far up themselves they've forgotten that family is more important than how many degrees you have. They're the sort who suddenly think that they know everything :icon_mrgreen:

I have a neice who has a 2 yr old and I swear to * there's been a new photo almost daily from either her or her mum (my sister)....the weans being raised on fb as we hear every little detail of his life! All I hear from the lot of them is my lovely man did this that or the other for me....bestest hubby in the world (pass me a sickbag :56:), constant bragging about how much things cost them, how many holidays they're taking this year and * help me weddings!

It all seemed to start out innocently enough such as posting a photo of a xmas cake that you were so proud of baking as I once did and have since been hit by a barrage of dinner and cupcake pics :56: I've resisted the urge to hammer them with photos of a banquet :rolleyes: but I won't lie I was so mad at them stealing my little bit of thunder I wanted too :smiley-laughing002: I figured time to withdraw from all this madness!

9. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    :56::56:

I've noticed it seems to cause drama with the older generation in my family. Which is strange to me.

10. therealfenian

Fav Celtic Player:
    N/A
    Fav Celtic Song:
    N/A
    :smiley-laughing002:

11. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I think the oldies get competitive over their ofspring.......I don't have any and have always got on with everyone probably because of that :smiley-laughing002: We have grannys competing against grannys in who's the best granny contest! My weans cleverer than your wean conversations....what she only has a degree...blah blah my lad has a masters :56: It's also weird to see a babys life from scan pic to toddler, bibs etc with the name on before they're even 3 months in the womb. All the sycophantic * that surrounds it and probably pm'ing each other big style *. I have to admit the women are the worst and seemed to have embraced the concept of social networking big style :rolleyes: I truly think the world has gone nuts :smiley-laughing002:

12. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
  13. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    The latest candidate for my 'unfriend' button, these are all in one day and is only a snippit:

Ma boys r soooo crabbit in the mornins man!!! Xx

Chillin way the weanz wotchin telly * :)

Think am allergic tay the purple lenor...... Everytime ma heatins oan n ma washns on radiator dryin am sneezin like * hahahhaha. Xx

Hahahahahha ma wee aimees 2 funny she jus came in way hur toy fone n sed mummy av got a bbm hahhaa. Xx

Sittin listenin tay aimee playin way hur dolls n she says tay hur doll hoi u stoap swearin u * n poots the blanket oor its heed hahahahha. Xx

[​IMG]

14. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Well, at least the kid will be a poet when they are older.

15. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Not so sure, with her swearing at her dolls and astoundment at a blackberry message, she is a physicist in the making for me.

16. Tulf

[​IMG]

17. Xavier Woods

Fav Celtic Player:
    Erik Sviatchenko
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Worst night ae ma life man ended up in the royal , spewed aw er ma self ridnnecck ! Weres the vodkkaa bit ahhaaaaaaaaaa YOLO !

[​IMG]

18. Celtic abu

Facebook is an absolute tragedy of an invention. It turns people into weirdos

19. Stobes1888

oh pumpkin soup... you taste amazing... you taste even better with bacon cooked in a little butter.... so much soup is going to be consumed over winter

20. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I recently discovered how well pumpkin and curry mix, so I now put curry spices in my pumpkin soup.

Too bad I am not on Facebook or I could post it there. :smiley-laughing002:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013