1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Deila be backed in January?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Thumb, Dec 24, 2015.

Discuss Will Deila be backed in January? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    A right back?
    Lustig and janko surely more than good enough?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

2. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Janko has showed signs of promise..I just praised Lustig in his thread and really hope he continues to stay fit..

His injury record has been a worry tho.

Ideally a full back who is comfortable on either side maybe with a bit of experience. We've been linked with a few RBs too, so maybe Ronny feels the same.

3. Bratfurdbhoy1

Anyone think Lawell will sell Griffiths whilst his stock is high! Unbelievable I know, but it could happen!

4. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Er, No...

5. obafgkmlt The Unseen Fenian American SpaceTeuchter

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Jules
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing

Lawell may be a penny pincher, but that's just plain career suicide

6. DutchHoops

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Imo don't need a RB or a striker (unless we sell Ciftci or Cole) and if McGregor keeps this up don't even think we need a DM as I'd rather see him do it. Only thing I'd like to see is a winger.

7. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

We are crying out for a DM, with physicality, who thinks about defending first when the rest of our midfield is all out attack.

We have been cruelly exposed in Europe playing without one, and wins v Stranraer, Dundee United and Hamilton doesn't change that..

Maybe McGregor can add the more defensive aspect to his game, time will tell.. But for now going into Europe next season without one would be suicide.

We should be looking to add a ST too, if Griff is injured then what? Got to strengthen whilst strong..

8. DutchHoops

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fair point on the DM, I'm just a bit to wishful when it comes to our youthplayers.
    If Griff gets injured though, honestly I'd be more than happy with either Ciftci or Cole proving themselves. Neither of them have had a consecutive run of games to really prove what they're worth. Wouldn't mind signing a striker, but think 4 strikers for 1 in the pitch is just overkill. Reckon buying one equals selling one.

9. wulliebad

When players have wanted to stay they have had new contracts....griff is going nowhere.

10. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye it's difficult in the ST dept as we are more than equipped domestically..

I'm not giving up on Ciftci yet either, still relatively young. And with a full pre-season and no ban hanging over him, could still make it here..

It's a gamble tho..as even Griff has found Europe a step up.

11. JasonMcG1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    kieran tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace

If someone put serious money in for him no doubt the club would accept it , thats what i think anyway ! Although I don't know how these things work maybe he would speak to griff to see if he was interested first because if he accepted a bid and griff says he is going nowhere there would be chaos haha