1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Why would this happen? Season ticket confusion

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Murray Bhoy, Jul 12, 2009.

Discuss Why would this happen? Season ticket confusion in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Murray Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lennon and Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Hi

Ok so ive been wanting a season ticket for a while now. I ring up the ticket office and everything goes perfectly. This girl (Ann Marie) offered me a seat in the North stand (Upper) and she said it will be reserved for me until they get the payment. I filled out the application form and included the deposit,this was sent on the 30th June.

Thing is,11th July comes and i get an email from another person in the ticket office (Jamie) saying that my seat had been sold on but she found me a new seat in the same section and she awaits my payment.

I registered the letter so i checked up on where exactly it was. According to the postal tracking,the letter had been signed for on the 3rd July so to me,that means that the ticket office have my money and i should get my ticket soon.

My question is...Why would my origional ticket be sold on if they recieved the payment and why cant they confirm that they have my money even though i have proof that the letter was delivered?

Ps. It doesnt really bother me that ive a new seat in reserve as its only 2 rows back from the first one,it's the confusion about the money that has me worried...

2. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    celtic ticket office are always doing * like this :31: :31: