1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Mario Balotelli will leave Italy soon!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by CapeVerde, Dec 21, 2009.

Discuss Why Mario Balotelli will leave Italy soon! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CapeVerde

2. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    This is Shocking :38:

3. ronan cfc

italy and some parts of spain are * shocking for racism. i remember seeing this GK getting the monkey chants everytime he got the ball. by his own fans!. then he went crazy one game and just let it all out and walk off the pitch. was very sad to see. also the picture of all the lazio fans doing the salute was disgusting.

can you imagine if a british team done this? they would be banned from european football no doubt .im glad ( as far as i know) these teams with big fascist views arent major football powers

4. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

Unfortunately racism is also comon on your island. just take the huns with their racist songs and gestures week after week. also chelsea supporters used to sing racist songs (against jews if I remember correctly) clubs like Milwall and other smaller sides have strong links to Combat 18 and Blood and Honour.

Racism is omnipresent all over the world, not only an issue in Italy or Spain. Far from it unfortunately.

5. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    shocking . but i dont like balotelli , he has to much agression for a striker.

6. ronan cfc

i dont know if chelsea sang anti jewish songs but if they do they dont do it anywhere near the extent of some italian and spanish clubs . just look at when england played spain and the abuse heskey and i think cole got. its shocking. if celtic done monkey chants and stuff do you think we would get a nice wee fine? ive seen shitloads of game in scotland and england and have never ever heard a monkey chant

7. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

See what kind of people fill EPL stadiums these days. it's the new generation: tourists, people with money etc. many supporters from the old british generation can't afford to go to the games anymore. some go to Div 1./2. or whatever games. the same with hooligans. you hardly get to see hooligans at epl games, but they are still there. hooligans and combat 18 guys go hand in hand these days. only because we can't see them doesn't mean they ain't there. just go to an england national game and you'll meet plenty of them.

by the way, when was that celtic incident with a black player, monkey noises and bananas? around 1989?

8. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

I know some Inter fans and they ain't really fond of him. he's only 19, but already acts like a diva they say. good footballer, but * attitude.

9. ronan cfc

i seen mourinho in an interview saying basically that he needs to try harder and that * gave him a great talent and he isnt making the most of it . i really like him as a player though

10. mls1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura and Moravcic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    erm.. mark walters?

11. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I agree with Immortal. Racism is rife here. The Famine Song is racist. Christ, * Save The Queen is racist.
    Darker than that though, i remember a few years ago, Airdrie fans (I think it was Airdrie anyway), were filmed with pillow cases over there heads taunting a black player. Italy, Scotland, Spain.. it's all the same. Racism is everywhere

12. Padraig!

1989 with Mark Walters immortal. That was the lowest point in our Club's history IMO. I hope whoever did that got their heads smashed in. *.

13. P R D

YouTube - Rangers supporters: racist chanting

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Thank Christ we at least seem to have gotten past all this after the Mark Walters disaster :38:

14. danielcoolj

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields of athenry
    Its the old-fashioned latin ultra-catholic right wing mentality that exists in Spain and Italy, where people actually believe that their country and race are the *-sent.

15. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

Thanks for the info mate. Couldn't name the exact year anymore. one of the darkest chapters ever.

You couldn't be further away from the truth. I'm asking myself what racism got to do with Catholicism? Anyway racism is everywhere.

16. joshybabes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Marc Crosas
    They also dislike him because he's stated publicly that he is an AC Milan fan, and that he plays for Inter because it's a job rather than being a fan

Imagine McGeady came out saying that, I doubt he'd be the most popular player regardless of his skill

17. SuperNick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson / McStay / Pierre Van Hooijdonk / Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Coming home
    Well think about it, nearly everyone in spain and italy are catholic, when there is any opposition to it. ie. another religion, they take offence to it massively. I know there are black catholics but thats beside the point in the instances of say, lazio - real madrid - who incidentally have a partnership. SCUM

18. SuperNick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson / McStay / Pierre Van Hooijdonk / Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Coming home
    Inter Star Mario Balotelli: I?m An AC Milan Fan - Goal.com

19. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

British racists (Chelsea, Combat18, Rangers etc) are mostly protestants. Neonazis in eastern germany are protestants mostly too. racist moscow supporters are mostly orthodox, the same with racist people from Serbia.
    Racist groups from Morocco are muslim. the KKK guys are baptists or another kind of christians. religion means * all when it comes to racism.

saying cathlics are more racist than anyone else or even it plays a factor is generalizing - exactly the same kind of thinking like racists. a few brits hate catholics, does that mean each and everyone from Britain is a racist or more likely a catholic hater? it doesn't, because you can find the same people in any other country.

racism is a global problem. I wish people would watch and inform about other teams than from England, SPain and Italy and see the brutal reality in other and smaller countries and leagues.

20. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    * disgusting that!:38: always italy or spain you get this *. uefa need to start really hammering these clubs to rid of that.