1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What watch are you wearing ?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by The Prof, Jan 6, 2021.

Discuss What watch are you wearing ? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

I used to get * coming into my old work all the time to set the time and date on these. Couldn’t figure out the instructions or more like couldn’t be bothered. Never charged anyone but probably should have. They are a very good watch for swimming or diving etc.

The Prof likes this.
  2. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Watch Scarcity Studios on YT all the time and he always has inside info on stabbings, murders and drug busts etc. Saw one a couple of months back a young lad in London (I’m sure?) was broken into and stabbed to death for his Rolex he had put up on social media along with his grass/drugs. Turned out the Rolex was fake. I’ll try find the vid.

Aye kid was 18 and his mate it was murdered him. Here’s the vid @McGuire

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    McChiellini.. likes this.
  3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Trust me mate....it's rife here for it..

You've got trampy looking * that can spot your watch from 50 feet just sitting outside your jumper wrist and know exactly what design it is etc..

The boy who stabbed and was slashing my brother recently set him up at a party. My brother with a lassie...lassie isn't there and the boy clock's it and says she's in this room. He goes in and she is. Next minute the boy follows him in and tells him to strip and pulls the blade on him..

He was fighting for his life the boy was properly trying to do him. The lassie was screaming and eventually people came in and stopped it...he never got the watch..

The boy's pal's said to my brother's that he's wild and had done 3 people that week since getting out the jail. An animal..

Pal's of mine who wear nice one's will pull sleeves over the kettle's in certain area's or gaffs. Just have to try and use your noodle but if it's on show enough and a nice one.....likelihood is someone will stick it on you here at some point. It's inevitable..

A lot of it will be social media as well. People bragging and showing off what they've got attracts problem's and those that do...are practically sitting ducks then as everyone knows who they are, what they've got and where they're from. Silly really..

packybhoy likes this.
  4. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

I well believe it. I can spot most watches at a glance but I was dealing in them for about 20 years. I know in London they follow celebs or football players and rob them.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Aye I wouldn't have a clue what's real and what's no mate. I'd see a nice watch and think that looks pricey but that's about it..

Imagine getting jerked up for a snide watch though. * that..

packybhoy likes this.