1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome back Darren O'Dea

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by ulsterscot, Sep 8, 2014.

Discuss Welcome back Darren O'Dea in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I started readin that hoping it would be insightful because he’s been not bad to listen to as a pundit on occasion.

Nup. Dragged out and spoon fed the same pish as the rest are trying to feed.

I hope deep down he felt like a tadger saying that bullshite. He should know better that most that managers are judged on their most recent game(s).

Im beginning to wonder if this is all noise for the players benefit - aid their mindset. Surely this lot don’t believe this patter is washing with fans

2. honda

I'm praying our "riot" that in reality one fan shook a fence, completely reasonable imo, makes the players wake up. No more prancing around like some over indulgent soft *.

3. TIART Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wee Callum
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I believe that one fella that shook the metal fence caused ground tremors that rocked the foundations around Paradise. Three bambi legged screws managed to topple over in the process, and each needed a my little pony plaster on their wee graze.

But aye, fingers crossed some reality set in with the players seeing the fans as they were. However, I believe only the players can do so much. Neils still spouting some wild comments that make no sense so it clearly done nothing for him.