1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Irish Cup Semi Final.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by WeeRed, Jul 15, 2020.

Discuss Upcoming Irish Cup Semi Final. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. WeeRed

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Bhoys and Ghirls, I'll be over in Glasgow from Belfast visiting my daughter for a week towards the end of July. My wee Belfast team, Cliftonville FC are in the Irish Cup Semi Final while Im away. Both Cliftonville and Celtic have a huge affinity and most Reds fans are Celtic nuts as well, but Im sure you all know that anyway.
    Anyway, The semi (and final) are being played at Windsor Park in Belfast (spit) behind closed doors due to the Covid. Its being televised live on BBC2 NI, as is the final if we get into it, both within days of each other at the end of July.

My daughters a massive Celtic fan as well, and now lives permanently in Stepps and working at Gartnavel hospital in the cancer wards. We both want to watch the match in a good Celtic bar but Im unsure where we might have a good chance of actually seeing the game Celtic friendly pub? BBC2 can be picked up on Sky, but are there any Celtic bars in particular would be ok with sticking the match on?

BTW, below one of the best days in my life when my two loves, Cliftonville and Celtic met in the CL qualifiers in 2013.

2. stew37

Maybe want to try somewhere like Connolly's in the Merchant City mate. Maybe even give them a shout on Facebook, or their email is connollysirishbar@gmail.com

WeeRed and StPauli1916 like this.