1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Trivial things that annoy you?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by markeyboy, Apr 21, 2010.

Discuss Trivial things that annoy you? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Yes lol I feel like chucking my remote at the screen when that comes on, a * man dancing like a *!

I hate it when you just get comfy in bed, and you need a slash!

Also what annoy's me is people who lie about what they drink or how much they had and post it on facebook like *! Says "Great night last night! 18 pints, bottle of JD, 4 bottles of bud and 5 treble vodkas! Woke up this morning didnt feel a thing!" Why lie? In reality you problies had 8 pints then chucked up you *!

Hate when you dance with a girl in a club, then comes that really akward situation after the song finishes where you dont know if you should just walk away or ask her for a drink, does anybody else have this or just me? :56:

Finally I hate people with no manners, holding back the door for people and please and thank you wouldn't kill you ya little *

2. garygary86

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    when people dont use a capital letter at the start of their own or someone elses name

3. MarcyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke "Ghod" Larsson!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll be jump out yer windows when we win....
    My Ex... Trivial and annoys me!

4. bhoy1der

Glasgow Uni Student accents .

5. DannybhoyCFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Roberts, Dembele, Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe Mcdonnell, Grace
    1) Chavs. Would quite happilly set each and everyone of them on fire and when it has burnt out, then * on them.

2) aLso PeOplE WhO WrItE LiKe ThiS, why it will take u twice as long?

3) also the people on facebook, who put " :( " as there status, then like 40 people say "whats up hun x" then she replies, nothing, i cant really say on here, why put it then u dozy cow.

4) Also people whos parents are famous so suddenly there the son of *. Shane Ritchies son when to my high school, also took acting, thought he could walk on water, what a * he was.

5) When watching a film with someone who has never seen it before, them constantly asking whats going to happen next.

6) Boys who have a group of mates come round and then they sit on the xbox thinking there 10 men and acting really drunk. Saddos.

7) Every single male in the gym thinks there are built like brickshit houses. Also lads when they go to a gym in groups and sit and watch each other for half the time and sit on machines and do sweet fa, really * me off.

6. marccoyne

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    women who take prams in to a shopping centre FFS the space in the shops are small enough without having to dodge prams

People who don't acknowledge you when you let them in front of you when your driving, ungrateful *

Also adverts that are filmed in a different language with an english voice over and the words dont sync with the persons lips

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  7. Hector

Fav Celtic Player:
    LARSSON
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    People annoy me.

8. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Another thing (Must stop posting now :icon_mrgreen:) is people who give you running commentary at the match sat behind you, we know whats going on we don't need some Andy Gray behind us telling us whats what.

9. Markybhoy

Rangers fans that call you a "* *" but don't actually know what a * is :87:

When you've been playing FM for about 3 hours then there's a power cut and you lose everything you've just done :31:

People buying a double sausage supper then having a can of diet juice with it. *??

10. mmmikey

Fav Celtic Player:
    McStay, Moravcik, Di Canio, LARSSON!
    People in general :50:

11. DanniGhirl

Do fathers never take prams into a shopping centre :rolleyes: :icon_mrgreen:

What annoys me:

1. People who are sexist :icon_mrgreen:
    2. People not saying please and thank you.

12. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    Women, especially the elderly - and i have said this before on here, but there was a further example this week - who are waiting in a relatively long queue for the bus, in the * rain, bus arrives, they get on....

...and THIS is the miraculous point at which they decide to look for their * purse!

Did they not anticipate some form of monetary exchange for said trip? Did they somehow think that the Bus Elf had made all transportation free for the day? Perhaps a swooping heron has somehow managed to beak away the money exchange point just before the bus has arrived?

Additionally, why is aforementioned purse ALWAYS AT THE * BOTTOM OF A BAG THE SIZE OF A CUNTING FOREST?!

Now, i've just taken to saying "Jesus Christ, IQ of a napkin" in a loud yet grumbling undertone to embarrass these people. * ignorant twats.

Don't even get me STARTED on people at Cash Points (note usage of "Cash" not "perform monthly banking using 8 * cards you *") or cretins in the supermarket who somehow assume that the fact they are monopolising the entire lane with their * gargantuan trolley with only a pack of cunting fig rolls in there is not a big deal.

My top tip for the latter point is to pick something completely random, and secretly put it in the trolley, then wait for the baffled look upon realisation. * knobends.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  13. DanniGhirl

:54: I thought you liked me too :55:

14. OC

Who's a chav?

15. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon

You have consideration for others Danni - you would not be classed in the above bracket!

16. albashamrock

When we score do they say -'Take a bow son'?

17. greachain

I hate people who are ignorant cocky dullards and people without any manners

18. BostonGeorge

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Champiooooooneeeeeeeessssssssss !!!!
    Old folk.....They've no respect for us youngsters

19. BostonGeorge

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Champiooooooneeeeeeeessssssssss !!!!
    Or.....'You just dont stop those'

20. MarcyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke "Ghod" Larsson!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll be jump out yer windows when we win....
    Daver ya big softy lol

The wee toilet guys in pubs/clubs!! No I aint giving u a pound for handing me a paper toilet! And please dont stike up a * convo while im * in hand!:31:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.