1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Travelling to Amsterdam?

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by 1888Sean, Mar 1, 2020.

Discuss Travelling to Amsterdam? in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. 1888Sean

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy McCourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Hi folks. Myself and a group of mates are flying out to Amaterdam from Dublin on Wednesday afternoon and I'm wondering if it's safe to wear any colours while I'm there?

Only thinking this now after remembering the incident with Ajax fans and Dutch police in 2013. I am probably over analysing this but it's our first time over. Also me and the mrs have gotten each other personalised jerseys for eachothers birthdays past there and were planning on wearing them to Molly Malones to catch the Livi match.

Also, any advice or suggestions for the trip if you have any goes a long way too! Thanks a million.

2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Wore the Hoops when I was there in 2011 and was fine.

1888Sean likes this.
  3. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    During the day should be fine but I wouldn't risk it any later, was mindful of this when I was over.

4. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Will be fine, they have no problem with us. I went to all 3 games there against them walked back from games with them on the train in pubs before and after.

Over blown nonsense. You could go to one of their games in full Celtic regalia and nocunt would bat an eyelid at you.