1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Top of the league on 28th

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by gm777, Nov 27, 2011.

Discuss Top of the league on 28th in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. gm777

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I think if we win on 28th we will be back top of league and after everybody has written us off, all the huns, media and even some of our own fans this will be the best xmas present ever.

Hail Hail

:party:

2. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I would be happy if the gap stays 4 points before the game on 28th.

3. sdickson

so many hard games b4 then and im not getting carried away just keep believing in yourself celtic and giving 110per cent every game

4. MaaaaaarK

Fav Celtic Player:
    Efe ambrose
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    would love it just need to keep the momentum going,the huns look like they will drop more points before the 28th right enough!

5. 10/4 Kemosabe Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/ Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Would be a dream after the poor performances this season and the gloating fae the animals.

Delighted to be 4 behind today and feel that what looked impossible a few weeks ago is looking likely now.

6. Shen

the huns look a different team without naebaws, good times, hope we can keep the momentum going :50:

7. Scullybhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Easy Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Sorry to throw cold water on this but let's not jinx the run we are on. We are still miles away from being the finished article. The game on the 28th is huge. If we win that I will start getting more confident.
    Still a brilliant turnaround in the last week, long may it continue. :50:

8. Rude Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    One game at a time.

9. Captain_Mjällby

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Maj
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Huns ain´t gonna drop 7 points on the entire rest of the season so it´s all up to us.

10. The Legend Of Lubo

Hope the jellyfish article is pinned up on the dressing room wall :icon_mrgreen:

11. jokeybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ynwa
    Same here mate.i also think it allows us even a draw at one of the away games as after seeing the last few games for both teams,we are going to destroy them

12. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Why would any Celtic fan be happy with the gap being 4 points before we play them in December?

* that,I'd rather we are ahead before then, beat them and go further ahead. Then just for good measure see them go into administration and get docked another 10. :56:

13. Celtic abu

Imo we will be top before the 28th. McCoist will not be able handle this and he will find it difficult to get them out of this poor run. Failed to score against Kilmarnock and St Johnstone, Kilmarnock being one of the worst defenders in the league and they can barely create a chance the whole game. They are *

14. Scotzbhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I think the huns are more likely to drop points than us before then, but we do have the tougher run. Let's focus on overcoming Dundee UTD and Hearts before then. If we did go top by winning though, that would be amazing. Even if we were only 4 clear going into the game, considering people were writing us off not too long ago, a 1 pt lead going into the turn of the year with 2 OF games left is nothing!

15. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That would make me happier of course.

But we have to be realistic. We also have some European games to play. We won 4 SPL games in a row. It is another 4 SPL games before the hun game. It would be suprising if we win 8 SPL games in a row.

16. Shane1888

League fixtures for both teams in the run up to the derby:

Celtic:

Dundee United (A)
    Hearts (H)
    St Johnstone (A)
    Kilmarnock (H)

Huns:

Dunfermline (H)
    Hibernian (A)
    Inverness (H)
    St Mirren (A)

It's hard to decide who has the tougher fixtures between now and then, but I'd say that they have the tougher set. Hibs at Easter Road and St Mirren (who have already taken points off of them at Ibrox this season) in Paisley, not to mention that their home form has been gash recently and Inverness and Dunfermline may fancy their chances.

As for ourselves, out of our next four games, Dundee United should be the only potentially tricky fixture, at Tannadice. We should beat both Hearts and Kilmarnock at home and St Johnstone shouldn't pose too much of a threat. Lenny and the players will be looking for revenge against them.

I don't see why we couldn't be top of the table by the time the next derby game comes around. Their loss today against Killie has capped off a fine weekend, on the pitch.

17. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    they are soo bad , and have been all season , been really lucky and had naisy bailing them out . jelavic is redundent without naismith to partner him . they will keep dropping points..they didnt pose any real threat today , kille looked comfortable for long spells. looking at their fixtures ot genuinely would suprise me if we were top before the 28th . hibs away will be the next points dropped for them ...(fenlons forst home game in charge )...we just need to keep up the monentum because we look like we will muder any spl team on current form .

18. Ciaran-Celtic1

We've got a couple of difficult games coming up, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We just need to keep plugging away and keep focused. It was a great result that Rangers got beat today, and now the gap is only 4 pts which is great considering the gap last week, but there is still work to be done

19. mikeybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Di Canio,larsson,hartson,sutton,etc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    youll never walk alone,HailHail
    one week ago it was 12 points mate and now its only 4 points wow big differance but i bet we'll beat them on the 28th 3-1 or more as the bhoys are on a roll unlike the huns 1 point in 2 games haha unlike us 2 games,6 points

also i beleive the bhoys will beat A.Madrid on wednesday night and i mean beat them 3-0 just as long as theres 50,000 odd thousand there cheering us on,anyway i'll be there:bbpd:

killie 1 huns 0 :56::56::56::56:

lets all laugh at rangers na na na

20. Belfast-hoops

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over

This :50: