1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tony Pulis looking to offload Sammy

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by AJ Styles, Jan 14, 2015.

Discuss Tony Pulis looking to offload Sammy in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. murphy88

Even though I felt it should be up to the manager whether he stays or goes, I also felt it was the right time for him to leave. I certainly wouldn't be happy if he were to return, that's for sure. I think people are forgetting the performances we seen from him in last season's European games, when he was pretty awful in all honesty, Ajax away being one of the most pathetic displays I've seen from a player wearing the armband if truth be told. He had his moments for us, there can be no denying that, but it's time to move on. I remember everyone saying how we missed him after our CL exit this season, what should also be pointed out though, is that Samaras was capable of being the worst player on the park in they games as well.

2. wulliebad

no no no no...sorry sammy but no.

To many people on here just want to be able to type.....* sake sammy again.

3. Green Socks

It's like heroin you know it's bad for you and everyone around you but you're addicted and it feels so good.