1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead.

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Heisenberg, Sep 15, 2011.

Discuss The Walking Dead. in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McCabe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    A hate these suspenful mid-season finale's, by the looks of it the once desolate farmland goes * up and I bet Shane has a hand in it, looks like he's trying to blatantly gun down his fellow survivors? Roll on Febuary, not missed an episode yet and loving it!

2. josh_j_mcg

I thought it said it was only on a 2 week break not a 2 month break! Ragin!!

3. Martano

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing.
    I think the gunfire will probably attract alot of walkers.

4. C2911

I love this show. Started watching it last week, and within 24 hours I'd caught up. I have too much time on my hands...

5. Heisenberg

I was the same for the first season, it's so good man

6. TuffGong

Fav Celtic Player:
    leslie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    big leslie sticks da ball in da netty
    New episode was awesome. Anyone else watched it?

7. TyroneBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddys your daddy McCourt
    Waiting till Friday for it. Can't wait.

8. Harry Caray

Just watched it there, was awesome !

9. Montero Gold Member Gold Member

Forgot it started again last night, cheers :50:

Just finished watching the new episode, brilliant as always.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
  10. C2911

It's good. But I wish they'd hurry the plot along a little bit. Been pretty slow for a while now.

11. hihat

Expected more to happen in tonights episode. The ending was great though. Though they don't really do a good job with story development. Seriously they have too many and don't get much told. The whole Sophia thing, Shane being a * and his griff with Dale, Daryl's anger at finding Sophia in the barn and his relationship with Carol, Carl becoming a hard nut, Glenn and his woman, Hershell wanting them off the farm and his daughter going into a shock, Rick looking to re-establish his leadership, Lori being pregnant and Shane being in love with her and now they have Lori being in a car crash whilst at the same time not giving T-Dawg or Andrea much too do. Think they should focus on finishing up a few storylines first. Think the next episode * will start to go down though :icon_mrgreen:

12. odonno

I know this sounds like being a * but i hope Hershell dies so they can move the * away from the farm..

13. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

not looked at this thread as i thought it was full of spoliers so is evryone on the epsidode that aired on friday on fx

14. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Getting really bored of this now, it just seems dead repetitive. Hopefully theres some more action in the next episode:50:

15. Rtw

Zombie drama's just don't work for me. I don't like any of the characters, apart from the Asian lad and the old man. I stopped watching after S02 E04, and earlier decided to give it a better go, and catch up. Still don't like it.

16. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Would have to be King of Kings, Henrik Larsson.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    Love this program. My only complaint about it is that it does seem to get pretty slow at some points but when it gets in the more suspenseful parts it makes up for it.

Shane's been * me off for a good few episodes now so hope tae * he gets it in the worst way possible :icon_mrgreen:

17. Harry Caray

Hope Rick sorts Shane out next episode, he is a complete pain in the *, goes mental for * all. Lori is another pain in the * wish she'd get killed aswell

18. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    Aye Shane is just a * now, even more so with what happened to Otis, and I think something will happen to Shane as Dale doesn't trust him as far as he can throw him and seems to be a big influence on the group.

Lori is a pain too I agree. She * about Rick going to help people yet if he didn't do anything she'd * at him for NOT doing anything :31:

19. Harry Caray

:56: I know mate ! Know what really really really * me off, the fact that somehow Dale & Lori just assume that Shane killed Otis (ok we know he did) :97: But how the * are they ever going to know this ? Anything could have have happened to him, he was a big fat * that couldn't run worth a * so the chances of him being caught were very high. Does my * in. Plus when Daryl was shouting at Carol was embarrassing the script was terrible !

20. CelticBhoyDavid

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I'm not picky.
    I think Dale managed to work it out and it's what he THINKS happened. For me, Dale is a really good people watcher and judge of character and I think (and he says he knows he can't prove it) assumes (correctly as we know) the Shane killed him. Also when Shane was talking to Dale in the woods and Dale said all that Shane never really went out his way to deny it either.

Shane was supposed to be this "will help anyone he can" kind of guy and his WHOLE mannerism changed when he came back without Otis. Dale picked up on this too I think.

Also with the Daryl shouting at Carol part I just feel that Daryl felt that he was other people's choice that if there was a * job needing done they went to him so he was feeling used for a better term(his term was "tired of being the go-between guy). Also, I think with Carol's daughter being killed hit him hard and with him being the macho redneck that he is he can't speak about his feelings so he vents in ways other ways.

* me I should be a psychologist :56:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012