The Road to Seville

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BroxBhoy94, Nov 2, 2017.

Discuss The Road to Seville in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. leeso-ardoyne Lord of the Chickpeas

Will never forget that year as long as i live! I was actually supposed to go to the blackburn game, had to tickets but had to pull out at the last min because my chicks uncle died. Had a toss up for tickets for the cup final before heh liverpool game at anifield and i choose the cup final instead and we got beat by the huns fs. Turned out ok thou because thats where we met the guy who go me and my da a ticket for seville and also a spare. Couldnt believe it when we had the tickets in our hands after that semi final. Watched the anfield game in a pub here in mayo and it was full of liverpool men. When thompson scored that goal, i went * mental but when hartson scored that belter, my head near went through the ceiling lol. Ended up grabbing some liverpool supporting * by the 2 ear screaming in his face while celebrating. what a night that was i tell ya.

2. honda

Maths exam was that day. Wasnt allowed to go to it because of that ffs. My pal * it off and went. Should have been there to. Things would have beeb different if i was there. That 1 mad mental we boy would have drove us on ttat bit more. I blamed my mum for loosing because i wasnt there to shout them on :56:

3. Cmcgregor90

And where has that math exam got you in life

4. BroxBhoy94

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson/Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ONE NEIL LENNON
    pete0301 likes this.
  5. BroxBhoy94

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson/Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ONE NEIL LENNON
  6. jamieparis

was 17 when I went me my dad and a couple of his pals, drove 2 days there and 2back with a ticket we arrived the night before and stayed in a campsite near the airport, was * mental, remember getting back there heartbroken after the game then was up first thing to drive home, what a time though wouldn't have missed it for the world

7. BroxBhoy94

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson/Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ONE NEIL LENNON
  8. Murph-E Gold Member Gold Member

Noticed on Shaun Maloney's Wiki earlier it said "Maloney did appear several times for Celtic during their run to the UEFA Cup Final in 2003, and scored in a 3–1 win over VfB Stuttgart at Parkhead in the Quarter Final."

Promptly changed that to Round of 16, you're welcome.