1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official GAA thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gabriel, Dec 6, 2014.

Discuss The Official GAA thread in the Other Sports area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

2. Aidan O’Shea

He never turns up for the big games.

3. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Well what a start to my birthday that turned out to be. I was not able to watch the game until early Sunday morning and what a superb display by Dublin. Obviously we were favourites going in but Mayo are a really good side so I though we played very well to win so so comfortably. The key for me was how we managed that first 10 minutes of the second half. Mayo knew they would be a man up after McDaid's black card but yet we managed to dominate possession and keep the 2 point lead once those 10 minutes were up and it was back to 15 a side. Then we put the game away so clinically.

A truly incredible accomplishment to win 6 All Ireland titles in a row and to do it in such dominant fashion too really putting the stamp on this teams status as the greatest of all time. Unfortunate for such a good Mayo side to have come on the scene at the same time as a Dublin team that has no peers.