1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The January Transfer Window 2021-2022

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Nov 11, 2021.

Discuss The January Transfer Window 2021-2022 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Looking more at the squad, I am very happy overall.

Two full starting line ups.
    On paper should both do well in the league.

Depth is definitely there

I'd add a few of the younger players as well,
    Tobi, Doak, Murray, Demebele, Monty, Kenny, Moffat, Vata, Lawal and there is a good, really good, squad here to work with.

Left back and another striker is badly needed though.

Question marks over how much is left in Forrest of course.

But that's s great place to be in, considering where we came from this time last season.

Unfortunately still lots to be moved on.

Barkas, boligoli, soro, McCarthy, Johnston, Ajeti - all need shifted on asap.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

2. Sentinel

We needed a left-back. Not impressed that didn't happen. Overall 2 windows after the debacle of last year and we are looking a lot healthier, but the reason we had to do so much was the gross mismanagement from the board.

Diallo v Taylor is going to be fun... Juranovic doesn't fill me with hope playing out of position either - especially defensively.

And if we can just get a break with the injuries. Maybe break was the wrong word here...

3. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    You may be right about Dembele's mind being elsewhere, but I think if he were getting some regular game time he might sign an extension. Obviously if he is just going to be a bench warmer here, at best, then you can understand why he'd want to be the best paid bench warmer he can and will move down south.

I'm also not sure he is behind Doak, it's just that Doak is fit and he isn't. Plus I think Ange may be thinking along the same lines with Doak as I was saying about Dembele before, in that if he is getting game time he is more likely to sign a new contract here than move down south.

4. oh bhoy

aye if he signs a new contract, he probably should of had a chance before now but as things stand * him

5. tarboltontim We have nothing to lose but our chains. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Clark
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Our best January window in years.

Crilly likes this.
  6. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    That works both ways, if he isn't getting game time why would he sign a new contract?

King of Kings likes this.