1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Fear from the drink

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Chris1987, Oct 15, 2014.

Discuss The Fear from the drink in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye you're whole body just goes stiff as you remember it and then you want to hide under you're covers.

The other worst is you can't quite remember but think it was all fine, then you see a text or talk to somebody and they remind you of a think and you think * and then remember more.

Mostly now I dont gee a * anyway as it's never as bad as it seems. I've never texted anybody anything that bad and most other arguments/fights were justified. Only other embarrassing ones is if you've text somebody incoherent pish that you dont even know what you meant and they text back what, you never reply to them and just becomes awkward :56:

Sometimes there's good times though, so it's not all bad. Anyone ever have a night they get up the next day worry then remember and look at pictures or just recall a great night. In Hamburg in the summer we had a great time with a bunch of Germans, the photos from the night are like the flashback photos in the hangover of us downing shots of Jager, wearing daft gear we won at the carnival, dancing on tables, making daft faces, * lying on the floor and random mad people etc one i've gots of a mad * down on his knees making a mad face wearing half a pineapple on his head :56: dont even know who he is or how I even seen him

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
  2. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

He drinks man *.

3. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Does not

4. fonsai

Alcohol is liquid fear, fear of the GOVERNMENT AND LAW follow

5. Jungo

It's the gear that does it not the booze

6. Darnok

Went on a month long trip to USA a few years ago and it turned into a one-month bender. Like others, I woke up and thought I couldn't breath and was having a heart-attack. Scary stuff, but since I have laid off the drink, I don't get it anymore.

7. fonsai

why is that you reckon?

8. Tidet

I get the heart attack thing after a heavy weekend ha, sounds pathetic don't it? I play footy every sunday night and I tell you, i turn up hanging out my * but leave feeling rejuvenated. And do it all again the next week :icon_mrgreen:

9. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Happened to me once, I got cookies off my aunty, she said they were strong but I never thought much of it and I think I ate 2 or 3 of them, about an hour or so later they kicked in like it just cave over me in a second, felt like the TV went into slow motion and I started feeling weird/dizzy/shakey then started sweating and panicking and heart beat was going faster and thought that I was dying - that thing people say where you're life flashes before you're eyes happened where it was like a flood of memories like photos then thoughts about Celtic winning the League and stuff seemed to be hundreds of things but probably only lasted 1 minute or so, ended up going about the house for probably over an hour thinking I was going to die trying to lie on my bed in darkness with a wet towel on my face :56::52:

After it I realised it was actually a good experience and I felt quite good about it, was about 2 year ago now. It's never happened again even though I have took large doses to attempt it again but it's probably cause I was shocked at the time as it had never happened now when I feel that dizzy way from it I know the feeling so it doesnt come over you as much.

10. Darnok

Dunno, to be honest. Just wake up thinking i'm not able to breath and panic. Once on mushies I thought too much about my central nervous system and forgot how to breath too. I think it's best if i just drink cola.

11. Chris1987

Seen visions before on the drink aswell, dead people standing in room etc, that was like months on it though. ,proper Dt's. trainspotting *

12. fonsai

gave up putting 'DRINK..! in me fish tank ages ago, prefer a cruising existence

13. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

I don't have a * clue what 'the fear' actually is.

14. fonsai

Afraid worried or nervous

15. .L.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Griffiths
    This you?

[​IMG]

16. Chris1987

Embarrassment, self loathing, scared of what tommorow brings lol, unalbe to look people in the eye imcase you done something, well extremely bad to them.
    That's just scratchimg the surface mate

17. Chris1987

:fear:

18. TimFloyd Gold Member

More often than not I get it, that's probably why I rarely drink these days tbh.

Having a * pre existing mental state doesn't help it either :smiley-laughing002:

19. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Cheers :50:

I usually only have a couple of beers so I think (hope) I'm okay for now.It sounds pretty horrid tbh.

20. fonsai

2 beers or ten, it's one continuous drink..!