1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DAILY HUDDLE on CELTIC TV

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by HH, Jan 29, 2005.

Discuss THE DAILY HUDDLE on CELTIC TV in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. HH

Watched this last night(10pm) hoping to see a wee bit about new signing from LFC.
    Jesus H, I couldnae believe the * skin ye (Setanta) and put up pre recorded drivel. What the * dae these * think we will put up with. I mean the guy was a done deal in the afternoon, yet Ally Begg and Jim Craig are talking away saying nothing has been signed so far but heres hoping for Monday.

Very disappointed (yet again) with Shitanta.

2. ah don't think it'll be long until sky sports get scottish football bacK!

3. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    i hope so, setanta is so *, i got celtic tv and i dont even watch it

4. ma dad isn't too impressed with them, but he doesn't like it when they used to have the games on 6.05 on a sunday evening!

5. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye its feckin daft, it should be saturday at 3pm

6. ah know, they have 'gilette soccer special' on both sky sports 1 and sky sports news, why don't they just put 'gilette soccer special' on sky sports news and let sky sports 1 have the football!

7. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye usually watch that wen celtic games are not on. there will be some sort of agreement with clubs that they cant show games at 3pm on a saturday some clubs like man u, arsenal and chelsea would get special treatment and are more likely to be on tv

8. Dubsbhoy Banned!

all these * things should be consulted with fans if they want them to succesful but NO nobody would ever think of asking the * punter.

For example look at this site it only makes progress because every now and again the users are asked what can be done to improve it.

LOGIC

9. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    thats it exaclty, when have celtic ever asked the fans their opinions on things like new strips, never they just do what they feel is right

10. lard44

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stan Petrov,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Crossmaglen
    Aye, I won't be renewing next season for Celtic TV...signed up over the summer to watch the pre-season games, but haven't seen a live game since then. 20 minutes of 'news' surrounded by any old video they could find (1-0 v MTK Hungaria - who gives a?) and the absolute * that is Ally Begg. * joke.

And my setanta subscription keeps blocking itself, meaning yet another phone call every other weekend for them to switch it back on! GRRR!

11. charliebhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    coventry seem to have the right idea

at the end of last season they asked the fans to design the kit and then picked the top 10 and then the fans voted for which one they wanted

and the club picked the winner and made it!!!!!!!!!

also the apointment of the new manager

they ran a poll in the coventry paper to seewho the fans wanted

and they gave the winner the job

* amazing

12. HH

I dont think we will have a chance to choose the Setanta package soon anyway, as they will probably will be on a loss on the SPL package. I think they will pull the plug on it, thank *.

I like to see the tic play live as I live too far away to make games, but the * that brown/hately are, ruin it everytime