1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The AMF role...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by MartinoBianco, Sep 22, 2018.

Discuss The AMF role... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    That is far down the list of priorities. We NEED 2 CBs, a RB and a back up striker far more.

2. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

I don't think we can play Ntcham, Rogic and McGregor in the same team. They're all too similar and operate best through the middle so they should be rotated imo.

A proper left winger would give us more balance, as would an attacking right back (I still prefer Gamboa over lustig). All of the front players need to be more creative though, not sure we need a new player to bring that to the team tbh.

3. Just Kieran Gold Member Gold Member

We do need an attacking midfield player, but it needs to be someone who can replicate what Armstrong gave us. A Petrov-style player with the energy and drive to run in behind opposition defences and really stretch teams - that's what we lack.

Rogic and McGregor bring so much to our team, but neither have the dynamism or power that Petrov or Armstrong (at his best) offered us.

MartinoBianco likes this.
  4. rickyroma25

I agree with you, except for the world class bit. For me, a a true centre forward type who can support the striker and create, would improve us massively. Like Luis Alberto does at Lazio. There seemed to be a consensus we only need defensive improvements, but we're impotent in attack far too often.

We massively need a dynamic right back but the way we play we're unlikely to ever be solid defensively. So if we're going to be a possession based side we better start finding the right components or else we'll continue to * into the wind