1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tam Rogic

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Heisenberg, Jan 17, 2013.

Discuss Tam Rogic in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Scratching my head at him signing for Lennon if true ? Lennon first stint as manager he didn’t fancy him put him on loan the his second stint he shunned him aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Maestro 08 Gold Member Gold Member

Bit of a strange one agreed but maybe the mega bucks offers were a bit thin on the ground. I think he'll be a guaranteed starter if hooks up with Lennon there. A Celtic squad player is a first team player for them I would think, regardless of what went on before. If it's true right enough.

3. EddieBhoy1986

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that this was just a rumour in the Greek press that was found to be untrue before it was spread by Celtic twitter and our media. That's according to the twitter account who first reported it and John McGinley.

4. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Why hasn’t he found a club yet

5. DdoubleD

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Probably signing for an a league side and waiting fir their season to start.

6. EddieBhoy1986

Doubt it, he ruled that out when he left and according to Oz media A-League sides who have approached him have been rejected and told he has no intention of playing in the A-League anytime soon.