1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

TalkCeltic Partners Pabs.co.uk

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by Mark, Nov 23, 2004.

Discuss TalkCeltic Partners Pabs.co.uk in the Helpdesk area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mark

We've teamed up with Pabs.co.uk to bring you these amazing and unique Celtic t-shirts. Each features humourous logos like Lenny with his finger sticking up or the development of a Celtic fan. And each costs £18.50 (with 10% of this going to TC). If you want to have a look at the tees/buy one, you can do so here:

http://www.pabs.co.uk/footy/view.php?c=Celtic&af=talkceltic0591374952

If you're gonna get a tee or two then get it through that link. Means we generate a wee spot of cash.

They are looking for new designs for Celtic tshirts so any ideas, etc post it here and they will hopefully make a few up for us for nothing.

Speaking of freebies we have a Neil Lennon tshirt from Pabs to give away in a competition soon. I'll keep yas posted but hopefully it will be set for next week.

Hail Hail and post your comments fholks. :60:

2. Stephen

shirts look nice, might buy one ith e future, bit short of money at the mo. :triste:

3. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    that one about the eveolution of a celt fan is great, and tru, although i hate to think of the fact that we were one of them

4. BB Banned!

Excellent stuff mate..will get one in the next few eeks..like the "i hate huns" one..lol..

Also good to see that they do sizes that accomodate beer bellies :60: ...for us now less likely to be playing footie..lol :60:

5. Dubsbhoy Banned!

it have to be the neil lennon one for me.

6. Mark

Glad everyone likes them! Plenty of sizes for the regular beer drinkers amongst us lol. The Neil Lennon tshirt is going to be available in a competition shortly (next week I think)! Hail Hail!

7. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Go Home Ya Hun i am gonna buy that when i get a spot of cash

8. don't want to put u off and it probably wont but i'm not 2 sure bcoz they do rangers ones as well on that site like 'orange beat the green' just the opposite in uva words.

9. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

This is excellent news Mark mate! Please do keep us posted on this. I'll buy a few myself, they'd be a good laugh to have.

10. Mark

2 Neil Lennon tshirts arrived this morning from Pabs.co.uk. The competition will be kicking off tomorrow on the site and forum. It won't be too hard and the winners will be drawn a week tomorrow. I'll let you all know when it's online.

Hail Hail!1

11. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

These t-shirts are excellent and would like to see as many people as possible join in, thanks! :50:

12. Mark