1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Swansea vs Cardiff

Discussion in 'World Football' started by CELTICgirlSRB, Feb 27, 2012.

Discuss Swansea vs Cardiff in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Miles Platting Irish Mancunian Gold Member

Wrexham * on them both, proper welsh fans, North Wales > South Wales

CymruBhoy likes this.
  2. southwales bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    never walk alone
    * me the bottom line is however, * grow up and send me some proof that big john quit twitter because of abuse about his illness, cos let me tell you this, i have to take my mother into hospital tomorrow for another * operation for the scum disease which is cancer so you show me proof and i will go straight to cardiff city and complian

3. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

and what will that acomplish ?

4. cammy07

Every club has there brain dead supporters, some more so than others. It is the fans of this kind that bring their club down, by doing things like this. I'm sure it would of happened, but finding proof will be hard. Fair play to you if you do take it further with the club mate, but it's highly unlikely you would get anything back, as clubs will try and distance themselves from these supporters.

Unlucky for yesterday, you lot were unlucky, probably should have won. Would like to see Cardiff in the prem next season, the derby would be second only to Man Utd v Liverpool

5. Commons

Have no idea why but I've always had a liking for the bluebirds. Nothing political, though,

6. Sonny Crockett

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Stubbs/Jackie Mac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Billy Bhoys

[​IMG]

7. southwales bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    never walk alone
    Thanks no prob mate, would just like AVJ to show me some proof cos I really hope he is not just saying this for the sake of this thread, I've met John a few times and actually had a couple of beers with him,

8. Ammanvalleyjack

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson, John Hartson, Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Something Inside So Strong
    others celts on here who are on twitter will have noticed. John used to RT all the horrible tweet's he gets, if you go back on his timeline far enough your bound to come up with the RT's.

I dont feel particularly comfortable using this as a comparison but as you can see, every fan of every club is linked to scum. What about the Alan Davies "gas a jack" chants or the Terry Coles chants we get at every Derby game. They come from your fanbase but I know that not every Cardiff Fan chants them.

same as not every Swansea fans waves Union Jacks...3 people do in 20,000 sellouts.

Pob Lwc i fam ti hefyd. Give her the best wishes of this forum.

9. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    This thread delivers

10. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

how can you so sure that theres only 3

11. Ammanvalleyjack

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson, John Hartson, Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Something Inside So Strong
    3 flags...unless they have shared owners.

12. AmericanCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Skippy, JVoH, McCourt, Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    You mean the people that suffer from drug addiction, whose situation in life is a direct result of being raised by absolutely terrible parents? You act offended when you (incorrectly) think that someone is saying something bad about cancer, but then you beg us to watch a documentary on "the real inbreads" (by the way you spelled inbreds wrong) who in fact are just people suffering from another * disease. I couldn't be arsed one way or another about Swansea City or Cardiff City, but that's just not on at all.

13. Barry Robson

I like both of them lol. Like Swansea because of Hartson and the way they play. Also like Brendan Rodgers, Scot Sinclair, Leon Britton, Danny Graham, Vorm and the midfield maestro Joe Allen.

Like Cardiff because of Malky McKay. Also like Peter Whittingham, Mark Hudson and David Marshall. Plus i liked them when they had Bellamy, Ledley, Matthews and Chopra

14. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    I don't care about either club, I was impressed by how Cardiff played in the Carling Cup and have been impressed by Swansea in the Premiership, but have no persuasions either way.
    I have to say though, Ammanvalleyjack's posts in this thread have been very good, I commend him for (at least trying) to present a non-biased view of his club.

Also;
    This is 100% true. And we all know sexy women are far more important than politics, religion or footballing rivalry :icon_mrgreen:
    (as further proved by the Celtic goddess that is SuBo)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
  15. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

:50:

16. Celtic abu

I would conisder Swansea to be the team I would follow that plays in the English leagues. Brendan Rodgers is a local and I love the way he has Swansea playing football the right way. Couldn`t care less about their politics

17. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    :56::56:
    Scum.:56:
    I like to see hoe there is a "fight" between the towns in other countries, not just in my part of the world.

18. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    I agree. Ammanvalleyjack's post are really good. Well, Swansea got my sympathies, I like to see them going well in EPL. Why? Well, they are our Celts-the Welsh.
    I supported Cardiff in Carling Cup final. Why?They are Welsh, Celtic nation.
    Anyway, there are different ideologies among their fans, like among ours.
    if Swansea fans fly Irish tricolours and Welsh flags and if that area has more Welsh speakers than Cardiff, I am with them. I have to mention, Big John of course.
    Cardiff, hmm. if they play against English team, I will support them.
    Thanks to Swansea and Cardiff fans for posting here.

19. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I don't know enough to comment, I've always preferred Swansea because of Hartson and I thought there was more Celtic fans involved with Swansea and more Rangers fans with Cardiff, also, I remember my uncle telling me about getting his head kicked in by a few Cardiff fans in the 80's in a friendly I think he said.

Just reading through this thread it seems like I just simply don't know enough about the derby to comment.

Not even close to the Sunderland v Newcastle derby :fear:

20. kennydal

Whats this * with tagging Celtic along with other teams ,Celtic have nothing to do with Cardiff ,Barca and anyone else ,Celtic are Celtic.