1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunderland friendly @SOL

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by AJ Styles, May 14, 2017.

Discuss Sunderland friendly @SOL in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 76mark

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    HH
    Was on the night shift

2. Mr. Slippyfist

And?

:56::56::56:

3. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I dont agree with singin lee rigby songs.

Although lee rigby wasnt exactly an innocent man,he was a trained killer for the british army.It is shocking the way he died,we shouldnt be signin about it.Cant accept he was an innocent man though.

4. 76mark

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    HH

5. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    I am so glad I'm not one of those that even reads sees or uses the likes Twitter & Facebook. Aye i'm an auld * but seems that hardly a day passes now without the world looking for something said online to be offended at. Some genuine offended i'm sure, but the majority are all just jumping on the bandwagon.

The ones doing these daft things when I hear about them don't offend me in the slightest really. Simply because it doesn't affect me on any personal level. I might not agree or like what has been said / done but hey if people want to make arses of themselves online and be ridiculed by others, risk being arrested etc then let them. They are the ones that when they grow up will be embarrassed.

But even if I did use social media and knew the person who'd done something daft i'd be having a few words in his ear and hope he takes on board we all have to live with the consequences of our own actions.

Now I've lost track what the * thread was meant to be about. :31:

Oh aye Sunderland game. We won end of story let's move onto the next game. Bound to be another incident in that we can argue over?

StPauli1916, Sean Daleer and 76mark like this.
  6. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  7. johnfife1959

Aye, the game, anyway had a great day out with my son, parked up in the industrial estate near the halfway house, walked down with loads of Sunderland fans, great banter and very friendly. Absolutely tremendous atmosphere from under the stands and then throughout the game, even after the game the police who held us up from walking around the concourse back to our car for half an hour where really friendly not oppressive or arrogant at all. Ntcham looks like he will be good for us along with a good performance from Kouassi, all in all a great day since we are talking about the game.

TheHappyLoss, joemc and 76mark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.