1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting a fund raiser for a “mini paradise”

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by Tommybhoy1887, Aug 15, 2022.

Discuss Starting a fund raiser for a “mini paradise” in the Helpdesk area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Tommybhoy1887

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You’ll never walk alone
    I’ve been bandying this about on all the official sites but have been getting no responses. I think we should have a smaller, say 1000, seater stadium for the B team and the Ghirls. It’d be much better than playing in a
    sparsely filled ground and would also add some credence to our club. I have had some comeback from a person who, at this stage, would be willing to grant a planner and survey. Which incidentally is dear as *! I just need to know how many fans and supporters would be behind this idea and therefore making it worthwhile getting it up and running. Please note, I am not a fckn con man, I have loved Celtic since I knew what a ball was and want no credit for this. I would be grateful for any responses.
    Tam
    HH

2. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    Man city have their own mini stadium at their training complex for their other teams to use but that’s in central Manchester, are you proposing similar at lennoxtown? or where exactly would it be built. I hate that we use airdries ground for b team

3. Tommybhoy1887

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You’ll never walk alone
    The where would depend largely on availability of required size and transport links I suppose, personally I’d like to see it a wee bit more central and therefore accessible. I also think the whole airdrie thing is wrong. It’ll take minds and experience far greater than mine to facilitate the whole thing but I’m just trying to get the ball rolling on it and hopefully build some momentum.

4. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    Cracking idea tbh!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

5. Tommybhoy1887

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You’ll never walk alone
    Ok pal, I have very little idea what the foreign bit says, I’m forming an educated guess that it says…something from iPhone with the name of a network.
    Liked the cracking idea bit though. The more people we can get on board the bigger it’ll become. If you can just pass the idea to one person and ask them to do the same then it may, hopefully, start growing legs. Celtic park, the original, was built by fans, literally. Maybe we can do the same with this. HH

Forestbhoy66 likes this.