1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sitting crying as Celtic win 5 in a row - ♪ YNWA Ronny Deila ♪

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Shaun, Apr 30, 2016.

Discuss Sitting crying as Celtic win 5 in a row - ♪ YNWA Ronny Deila ♪ in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Shaun

[​IMG]
    He showed he loves it today, for him he learnt to manage a WORLD GIANT
    Sitting here in tears, watching Ronny and the players celebrate WE JUST KNOW NOW, THEY WERE AS ONE, THEY WERE TOGETHER. I think I am upset because of the Humility and Character of Ronny Deila and how Scottish Sport Media destroyed a very nice and trusting guy, Ronny is smiling because he is leaving the poison of Scottish Football, but he is crying because he wanted us to love him, he always manned up, he always sat and spoke to a Scottish Football Media desperate to sell and make Rangers better, and make you Ronny a joke to Sevco newspapers by making the inner thinking of outgoing managers dressing room unstable. People in the Media were in the minds of Ronny’s very young team that just won us 5 in a row. Last season we seen a BIG HINT of what Ronny is able to do when his players play well and cope mentally
    [​IMG]
    He did it his way....Who let him down?
    Ronny Deila, mate it has been an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to I guess know your personality, your way of playing football is not suited to Scottish Football and the pressure we fans RIGHTFULLY place on all our club, the club we fans own and we put that pressure on the board, manager and players. Sadly it was your players that let you down Ronny. The Scottish Media did this and the truth will come out, personally I will do what I can go get this story out; the dressing room was split by a few hacks from the media and I DO KNOW WHO THEY ARE. I will never name them as there would be a court case. Ronny, you are better than Scottish Football, you gave us a few amazing players after losing amazing players now top players in the English Premiership, and you made a few very much better in ability and attitude, KT and Griffiths being 2 of these players. You gave us Erik Sviatchenko and Jozo Simunovic to build as a pair next season, you made Bitton better, Tom Rogic better.
    [​IMG]
    What could have been? We will never know.
    Ronny YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. Once you make an impact at Celtic and connect with the fans, you are immortal at this club. I am going to stop typing as I really am upset because like many other fans I really wanted this to work for Ronny because he is a top, top man. I love you Celtic Football Club. 5 in a rop and it's a real shame the players didn't play as well all season as they did today beating hearts 3-1, as you would have been preparing us for 6 in a row, Champions League and RANGERS!! But we will do that anyway and you Ronny will remain in our thoughts because we are the World best fans and we show humility and we will know always you give it everything you had, you left your twin Daughters behind, that tells us all we need to know about how much you wanted this. And only in Scotland can a manager win the top league and leave
    [​IMG]
    Ronny - You'll NEVER Walk Alone #HH
    Ronny Deila, you are always in Celtic hearts now, you are one of us. #HH
    You'll Never Walk Alone- Celtic FC
    Via Conor McKee on You Tube
    [ame]http://youtu.be/BdgItx4nDHw[/ame]
    #HH
    Shauny

2. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
  3. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Great stuff big man!

HH :shamrock:

4. Murph-E

There would be a court case?

You could just pose the names and what they have done in the form of a theoretical question, covers you completely.

I'm eager to know :icon_mrgreen:

5. Shaun

The story will come out...The Media had a presence inside Ronny's Dressing Room...This story will disgust many and maybe help people think sadly for Ronny. Ronny DID NOT DESERVE TO BE PLACED IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOYALIST Vs CELTIC horror show. This is awful and today I will share the alleged story...Others can share the actual story with names. I hinted HARD a few times....No names.

https://glasgowcelticchat.wordpress...ave-sacked-john-collins-he-needs-his-own-man/

6. HailHoopy

Ronny's a gentleman and I wish him the best of luck in anything he does in the future :shamrock:

7. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Good read agree with you,always been team Ronny but the 2 semi final performances more so than the result made his position unatanable(sp)

8. rickyroma25

I just wish the guy all the success in the world.

9. shendr18

Great man. His humility is second to none he never had to be pushed out the door and was not as oblivious about performance/results that just werent good enough

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
  10. Sean Daleer Ten Thirty Gold Member

You're * mad as a box of frogs.

Look no further than Lenny for a media hatchet job.

Ronny has had a clear run at it in comparison.

11. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Pretty much this :smiley-laughing002:

Ronny, as nice a guy as he appears to be, has his own stubbornness to blame more than anything.

12. Shaun

Don't think you will wait long to find out buddy

:shamrock:

13. The Genius Gold Member Gold Member

Meh.

I do agree about Collins though. Guy seems a right *. Nobody has anything nice to say about the guy.

14. The Genius Gold Member Gold Member

If you do have something. Spit it out.
    This isn't KDS ffs :bbpd:

15. Sean Daleer Ten Thirty Gold Member

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Collins is a * either, bar some bitter * at hibs who has a history of falling out with managers due to being a opinionated *.

Broony embraced JC today.

Really no idea why Celtic fans keep peddling this pish about a good servant for us.

16. Shaun

Never seen a box of frogs mate :56:

Frogs aside, if the truth comes out good. If it doesn't and a part of me expects it not to come out, then I won't be surprised. This was a hatched job in the end, not to start with. The exact moment Ronny needed support, all alone from Norway and blind to the hatred of Scottish Football..Certain people turned away and the most ugly side of Scottish Football was there for all who were looking and being shown it and if you listen to Ronny over the last month and certain after the Rangers defeat, he almost tells this story. Sadder still, people Ronny trusted stuck the knife in and kept twisting it. Football is a 'heat of the moment' and 'We need a back page story' game and many will take £2,500 to give a newspaper an extra £20,000 the following Sunday, we all know this. So things get said to sell an extra 50,000 papers some Sunday morning. Because we mocked them all the years of Sevco suffering (Media/Politics/SFA) was shoved on a plate for all who love Celtic to taste.. I have backed Ronny all season because of this story. His players heads were turned, in the end the fans (LIKE ME) were getting so annoyed at the players dropping tools. Ronny was 39 years old when he arrived. He leaves better, more determined, HUGE IN THE BAD SIDE OF FOOTBALL but primed, researched and ready to manage a HUGE club where the demands and ways of it's national sport are not influenced by other people outwith your own trust bubble

HH
    :shamrock:

17. Sean Daleer Ten Thirty Gold Member

I don't read papers but on occasion I see the odd pack page.

I ever seen anything resembling a hatchet job.

Can you point me to it?

18. Sean Daleer Ten Thirty Gold Member

In fact, the last piece I seen on Ronny was '5 Reasons Celtic Should stick with Deila'.

19. johnfife1959

Wherever he goes with his enormous ego, he will be a flop, no hatchet job, he has brought everything down on himself, poor signings, poor team selections, no man management skills, unwilling to bend or change, I can't wait to see this impostor of a football manager GTF from Celtic Park.

20. shaun.f

lot o *.