1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Serbia v Albania abandoned after Albanian fans use drone to fly a flag over the pitch

Discussion in 'World Football' started by SloBhoy, Oct 14, 2014.

Discuss Serbia v Albania abandoned after Albanian fans use drone to fly a flag over the pitch in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić

really. you sit thousands of miles away in your armchair and dictate how we should react.

using this as a hypothetical example, say ISIS declare they will come to your town and they'll decorate the ground with your people's bones. By your logic if you react angrily, people thousands of miles away can say your are a monkey and you should be put in the stocks for the rest of society to 'laugh at'

2. TheHolyGoalie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Bizarre the Albanian players tried to wrestle the flag off the player who was taking it down. If they'd let it be removed from the stadium then maybe the game could've played on.

They brought the following reaction from the Serbian fans on themselves.

3. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    I told you what he was doing on the pitch.

considering this game has alot of politics and hatred surrounding it due to unresolved territorial/ethnic issues that haven't been addressed for 15 years and left to fester, it's not surprising this event occurred.

provocation always happens in football..like I said Kosovo albanians damaged monastary in Decani before the game to provoke.

the chanting in the stadium was retaliation.

the teams should never have been put in the same group. Something like this was bound to happen. uefa and fifa know this.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
  4. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    how some of our fans were able to get so close to the albanian team is bizzare considering the security is always very tight..yet it was only half strength..it's almost like the whole thing was a total set up..no armoured Gendamerie anywhere to be seen..

5. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Easiest thing to do would be to boot them both out of the tournament.

6. Millerntor

I am talking about before you seen the video, you know, when you were making him out to be a poor victim. So as I said, before you seen the video, what exactly did you you think he was doing on the pitch?

Oh aye, if what you say happened in Decani never happened, them I am sure there would have there would have been no provocation towards the Albanians last night. Nice peaceful occasion!

Agreed, UEFA are fuckwits.

7. murphy88

For a start, the guy should not be on the pitch, simple as that. If there are squabbles between both sets of players, like there is in most football games, that will get dealt with. It doesn't mean that fans can run onto the park and hit opposing players with chairs. You cannot justify that at all.

8. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    then i re watched it. and saw what happened. I've already said what I thought after re watching the video.

If Decani never happened? well Decani isn't the only incident. this is the first time either side have played each other since the end of the conflict. So tensions will always be high.

9. Millerntor

You made him out to be a victim before you seen the video, I quoted your posts at the top of page 7. I am asking you what you thought he was doing on the pitch before you seen the video which led you to take this stance.

10. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić

thats why I said it is very suspicious how during the croatia game the stadium was well policed. yet this game lacked security for some reason.

a drone is permitted into the stadium as is ivan bodanov..

11. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    Like I said when I re watched the video I saw what happened in more detail and also saw a picture..in one of the videos you dont see a chair connecting with the albanian player only the albanian players jumping on him...then another video showed the incident at a more broader angle with the guy hitting the player with a plastic chair..

i thought he may be a steward not an actual supporter then the picture proved otherwise.

the initial comment was made before seeing the incident from another angle..

the picture proved my initial comment wrong.

12. Millerntor

:31: :31: :31:

* me, it's a simple question - What did you think he was doing on the pitch before you see the video?

13. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    I didn't realise he was a supporter until I looked at another video and saw the picture with him holding the chair. then I knew he hit the albanian player with a chair, where as i incorrectly thought he may have been a steward because all I had initially seen were the albanian players jumping on him.

this comment was made before having seen the alternative video and picture. I even quoted the picture stating I'd just seen it. I never said the guy in the black shirt was a 'victim'

14. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    Serbian football is highly corrupt so and no one is more corrupt than tole.

Serbian football has been dying for the past decade, tole doesn't care about NT all he cares about is arranging 'incidences' to be staged.

most ppl don't know this thats why they think any incidences that occur are actually deliberate. they're not.

how do you think a mafia criminal idiot like bogdanov get s front row ticket when you need to show passport and get security check.

15. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    An utterly bizarre incident that lead to scenes of madness. No side comes out with any sort of moral victory here. I agree with those that have highlighted UEFA's decision making process with regards to this game. A neutral venue and closed doors would have gone some way to limiting the potential for a clash.

I doubt either side will escape punishment and Serbia's previous infringements will do them no favours either. Neither will the fact they were hosting the fixture.

Whatever action is taken UEFA cannot afford to be so lackadaisical with this decision than they have with those taken beforehand.

16. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

So the bald guy at 1.17, is that Ivan Bogdanov? Oh what lovely people.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhf201D4OQ"]Serbia vs Albania fight in stadium - YouTube[/ame]

Should ban them both. Albania for stupid players and Serbia for stupid fans.

17. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    yes that is bogdanov @ 1:17.

many fans don't like him due to his stupidity and mafia criminal connections.

18. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    at least our players kept a cool head and didn't let themselves go crazy.

great to see.

19. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    wont happen.

we should never play each other again.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
  20. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone

We would give them gasoline and a match to set themselves on fire and then once they are nice and alight we would kick their * heads in. :50: