1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Brown

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by hkbhoy, May 15, 2007.

Discuss Scott Brown in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I doubt it's ever happened. I very much doubt it but if Ireland played at Elland Road there would be murders..

Gabriel likes this.
  2. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    My dad and his family are from Dundalk, not surprised they’ve * like that from there.

3. Jeremie Frimpong

That is sadly true.

4. Jeremie Frimpong

That boy has all the usual EDL * on his feed. He’s a waste of * skin.

kinglenny, Gabriel and StPauli1916 like this.
  5. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Haha I was actually on his twitter earlier, he retweeted one of the tweets I was talking about! These dickheads obviously have small circles :56:

One of the other retweeters had something about Barnsley in their twitter Bio:39:

Bobo_ likes this.
  6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    His old post's getting dragged up with paedo references to Hearts coaches as well..

Obviously he's a * idiot as well..

StPauli1916 likes this.
  7. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    It’s refreshing to see that Irish fascists prefer the likes of Leeds and Chelsea to Celtic. It most annoy * like that guy that he would not be welcome at Ibrox by his fellows mutants

8. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    He’s talking about the Irish guy I think

McChiellini.. likes this.
  9. M 67

That explains this photo....

[​IMG]

10. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I'd of liked to of seen a Scott Brown XI team. I prefer testimonials like that, brings a bit of personality to it.

Bring old team mates from Celtic, Hibs and Scotland. Let him play with his Teuchter pals for bit.

Be a good day regardless and the decision to donate to Miller's family has changed the perception of Brown in one of my pals eyes. Always hated him and has just said how it has changed his mind.

11. Mince.Charming

Let him play with his teuchter pals :56:made me laugh

12. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    He sounds like a comedy sketch. :56:

Saul Goodman likes this.
  13. Los Palmas 7 something strange happened Gold Member

Loving the outrage :rofl: * the lot of them :RedFinger

neilly1987 likes this.
  14. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I actually forgot the fact he’s a big Cork City fan as well (travels from Dublin down to cork to watch their games) - the club Liam Miller came back to play with towards the end of his career.

I don’t really know the chap but I’ll be tempted to tell him what a * idiot he is the next time I see him out. :56:

15. BR Fenian Army

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SCOTT BROWN SCOTT BROWN HE'S THE LEADER OF THE CELTIC
    Is this going to be the Celtic reserves with a cameo from Brown, or a Scott Brown XI? Think Morgan will end up starting if it's just a Celtic team. Hopefully McClean and McCarthy start for Ireland and we announce them at half time, before they switch teams.

16. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

17. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

18. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Probably wont be seeing mccarthy on the pitch again till next season, with the leg break.

19. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

SCOTT BROWN is always asked whether he sees himself back at first club Hibs.
    But the midfielder has revealed he plans on spending the rest of his playing days at Celtic.
    Broony, 32, started his career at Easter Road before leaving for Parkhead for a Scottish record £4.4million back in 2007.
    The Hoops skipper still holds a soft spot for the Hibees and is occasionally spotted in the stands cheering on his old club.
    However, Brown has poured cold water on the prospect of him making a romantic return to Edinburgh before he finally hangs up his boots.
    He told CelticTV: “People always ask me, especially living in Edinburgh, if I’ll go back to Hibs one day.
    “I don’t see it. I enjoy being at Celtic, I couldn’t think of any other place to be just now.
    “For me, Peter (Lawwell) has been fantastic with me, the managers have been fantastic and to give something back whether it’s coaching or helping out the kids, it means a lot for me to still be here after ten years and hopefully I can push it for a few more.”
    Meanwhile the ex-Scotland captain has lifted the lid on why he snubbed Rangers for Celtic.
    The midfield powerhouse was once hottest prospect in Scottish football as clubs all over Britain chased his signature.
    But in the end Gordon Strachan beat Gers and several English clubs to his signature.

SCOTT BROWN has told all about how Tommy Burns used to bombard him with cheeky texts urging him to snub Rangers.
    Celtic skipper Broony was at the centre of an Old Firm transfer tug of war in 2007 as both clubs battled for his signature.
    The Hoops eventually won the race as the in-demand midfielder clinched a £4.4million move to Parkhead from Hibs.
    Brown revealed how Gordon Strachan’s long-term vision sold him on a move to the Bhoys.
    But the 32-year-old has also told how late Celtic and Scotland great Burns was desperate to bring him to the east end of Glasgow.
    Brown told CelticTV: “Tommy used to text me all the time, saying ‘you don’t want to be going to that dark side pal!’
    “I knew Tommy from Scotland. It was Tommy, Coisty, Walter – the three of them – and they got on unbelievably together.
    “I don’t think a lot of people could understand how a Celtic man and two Rangers men could get on so well.
    “They went to Tommy’s funeral and everything, so it showed you the kind of spirit Tommy had and the belief he had in everyone as well.
    “But for me, Tommy was hugely important in it as well.
    “He was sitting there texting away, saying ‘you know I’m going to be joining your boxes, I’m going to make you even better than you already are because you’re playing with a guy that’s got a great left foot and you can learn everything from me!’
    “You could listen to Tommy’s stories for ages and the way he talks and gets up and sings as well was fantastic.
    “You know you could always go and speak to Tommy. The manager at the time, I was 21, so you can’t just go straight into his office and start talking to him.
    “So Tommy at the time was the man between and for me it was a perfect combination.
    “I got on really well with the gaffer and then Tommy you could always have a little bit of banter and carry on with.
    “But then there was always a line as well when you went on the park he demanded the best.”
    Brown, meanwhile, has poured cold water on a romantic return to Easter Road and says he plans on seeing out the rest of his playing days at Celtic.

20. BR Fenian Army

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    SCOTT BROWN SCOTT BROWN HE'S THE LEADER OF THE CELTIC
    Oh * aye forgot about that