1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scariest situation you've ever been in

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Saul Goodman, Aug 26, 2010.

Discuss Scariest situation you've ever been in in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Aidan O’Shea

Holy * show, lads! That has freaked me right out. What's the craic there?!

2. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    He posted that two years to the day before the Boston Bombing a few years back.. Creepy as *.

3. Aidan O’Shea

That's mental. Not been edited?

4. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Nope, says on the post last edited by moderator 15 April 2011. Wasn't till a good few months after the bombing that someone noticed it.

I can vaguely remember reading the post when it was originally posted, obviously didn't think much of it at the time though.

Mad stuff.

Aidan O’Shea likes this.
  5. Aidan O’Shea

Mad, mate.

6. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Coincidence.

ChrisMoh likes this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

Growing up in Belfast i seen some situations that would be classed as scary. Seen my next door negihbour blown up in a car bomb few days after xmass. Was lying in bed one Sunday morning and heard the explosion. Run down stairs and my Da opened the door to be met with a hugh ball of smoke. My da jumped over the fence with the other side neighbour with the car in bits and the fella sitting there white as a ghost in front seat *. Was mayhem for a few mins with everyone running about trying to help him and others in screams of panic. My 2 sisters where in bits!

A year later im just out of the shower at the top of the stairs, seen the front door was opened and when walking down the stairs, i seen my da running into the house and then a loud explosion again with my da jumping into the house. Ran down the stairs, looks out the front door and see a car rolling down the street in flames with a few people around it. Im standing there with a towel round me in a panic trying to get over to the car to help pull the neighbour out with my parents holding me back. Turns out it was someone who just burnt someones car and theres me thinking he got blown up again and only this time he was burning lol. Had a good aul laugh at it after it but at the time, but because of the, bomb a year previous and the car in same location where he parked his, i honestly thought he was in the car in flames after been blown up. The loud explosion was just the fuel tank exploding and the situation was made worse by my da jumping into the house as if we were getting attacked by the Brits lol.

Few scary situations was jumping from a car while the old RUC where chasing us. Getting chased at about 60mile an hour, seen we were going to crash so i jumped out the back doors only for a cop car and jeep to just miss me. Id have been dead if they connected! I was in bits, rolled about like a bag of * but managed to get up and get away. Always think of that night that if them cops didnt swerve, id have been in some state. Another scary moment is when i got stabbed in the face with a broken Harp pint bottle and huge chunk of it was hanging down * with blood. Blood everywhere and straight to hospital but was freaking out incase i bled out. Thank * the hospital was only 2mile from where it happened.

*, i could write a book about scary situations, some i couldnt write on here for obvious reasons.

Lion1961 likes this.
  8. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    It was the other day, i was looking at myself in the mirror......

9. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

Face like a haunted hoose ?

10. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    I remember the guy posting the boston thing, its easily the weirdest thing I've ever read, even remember someone seeking him out as he hadnt been on in ages and saying he nearly had a breakdown after reading that back after the event happened.

11. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

The Boston thing creeped me out until I found out the guy was uncle Ki from twitter, if that lad was receiving warnings in his dreams and sat about running a parody twitter account we're all *.

12. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Got stabbed 7 times a few years back, one pierced my heart one in the lung and the rest over my head and hand.

Was still concious when i reached the hospital, and i asked the doctor while getting wheeled down to theatre if i was going to die, he told me it wasnt looking good (some bedside manner).

They even let my mum see me before surgery as they thought i wouldnt make it, but thankfully after emergency open heart surgery i pulled through and was out after just a week.

So aye thats probably the scariest thing thats happened to me.

TESLA, Pablo87, PeeKay and 2 others like this.
  13. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Well there i was sandwiched between 2 fat burds.........

Mr Shelby likes this.
  14. TimFloyd Gold Member

Got surrounded by a pack of stray dogs one night in some jungle area after taking a google map short cut and genuinely thought for a moment I was going to get ripped to shreds by them.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  15. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    When i nearly followed through on the Lord Mayor's Wife's head!

16. Celtic Frost God of Hellfire Gold Member

*, was there in Belfast 94-95 and 97-2000, have some scary moments my self. Not really sure to write it down. You had some * mate.

17. TimFloyd Gold Member

That's some * man

I've had someone lunge at me with a kitchen knife that was scary enough, luckily I dodged it.

Then he ended up in a bad way to say the least.

Jax Teller likes this.
  18. stew37

Never shat it, always stood. I do remember a nightmarish close call in my mate's Seat Ibiza when I was maybe 18, took a left corner at what he says was 100 and the car was facing the field for a very very long time, and I was looking right into a petrol lorry as we slid round.

19. wd2oo3 Gold Member Gold Member

Followed and jumped -certain it was attempted robbery was totally unable to defend myself in the situation . Weeks mayby months after when out I was looking about Uncomfortable . Weird feeling very hard to describe. Only time it has happened in my life and it only happened because of the amount of drink I had that night / being alone . Could have been avoided but * happens I've learnt from it. He got nothing anyway.

20. Gavmontic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    My Wedding night with Bitchface FFS

Buster likes this.