1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Everard missing case..

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by McChiellini.., Mar 10, 2021.

Discuss Sarah Everard missing case.. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

That’s just nonsense though

F229CBDA-4A82-4409-B0A6-F6463E99B21A.jpeg

these types of numbers are repeated across the board not just for stabbings. Every friend of mine has at one stage or another been assaulted (hit, punched, jumped) myself included. I couldn’t tell you a single woman I know who has been assaulted, although I’m sure there would be plenty I doubt it’s anywhere near the % of male friends I have.

2. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Yeah I would agree with that. Gang culture has a lot to answer for. I don't remember it being like that to that extent when I was young. You had gangs but all this random stabbing or beating up stuff just wasn't a thing. In the last few decades no one is safe irrespective of * or age.

Gully Sands and Slaw like this.
  3. muffitO'tea

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    These crimes are usually men on men though. It's still a male problem. What's the cause for violence?

The_Bhoy likes this.
  4. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    The guy is 48, makes you wonder what else he's done.

Gully Sands likes this.
  5. celtic warrior

Mate.... No. Just don't. Please.

Re-read my post. Understand the context I'm talking. I've been in plenty of fights, muggings, randomly attacked myself. I'm a specky * so I'm confident in my own beliefs I am targeted because of my assumed physical presence.

However this is not the point, i can and will, still go all around London, * hole to * hole and easily feel safe.

My partner, can not. End of.

EDIT: I was thinking of removing the above reply. I won't but I will add..... Don't be * and on this, just shut up.

6. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I reckon they suspect him of more as they've dug up his garden and alsorts. Who's to say he hasn't. It's been said he has been a bit odd of late. It would be easy for him to be a serial killer.

Gully Sands and The Prof like this.
  7. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The numbers prove men are the problem.

Numbers without context don’t tell the full story. How many of the men on men murders are gang violence, drunken fights on a night out etc. Vs how many of the men on women murders are domestic violence, sexual crimes, men going about hunting vulnerable women on their own?

And just because the women you know aren’t punched or jumped doesn’t mean they weren’t assaulted.

I literally don’t know a single woman who hasn’t got a story about anything from a man trying to grope them in a pub while walking past them, try kiss them when they’re drunk, try pressure them into * etc.

There’s a massive * problem and men need to accept it. Anyone getting offended by the spotlight being put on men seriously makes me wonder about them.

8. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Be astonished if there’s not a lot more.

9. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

“End of.”
    “Just shut up”
    lol.

I have, on many occasions, not felt safe as I roamed the streets in certain areas by myself. As have many many other men. That is my sole point. I’m not saying it’s easy for women.

10. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Here's a guy that's married with 2 children, nice house and a top job, many predators masquerade as pillars of the community.

You look at that poor womans image on your TV screen, a beautiful young life cut short, snuffed out by a monster, it's someone's daughter, sister and niece, heartbreaking and tragic for the family.

Smithy, packybhoy and Jeannie960 like this.
  11. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

I must have missed the part where I said women were the problem. I am not any more responsible for the actions of bad man than my own mother, sister or the cat on the wall.

Gully Sands likes this.
  12. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    She was gorgeous the poor wee soul. The coward will hang himself in prison nothing surer.

The Prof likes this.
  13. celtic warrior

How many times have you felt vulnerable to a sexual assault and or garnered aggressive and intimidating advances of a male trying forcibly * you?

I can tell you now, my current partner has had this happen to her, with or without me present. My ex wife had it happen to her, pretty much all my exes.

It is not a concern by and large a male has to deal with, how many times have you had to fake a call because you are getting followed by a rapist, double backed because you think some pervert is creeping on you? Had someone grab any part of your body to cop a feel, ever been scared of having your drink spiked?

Seriously, * off.

14. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

I’ve actually been spiked before, had to sprint home after I copped certain people were walking behind me and have been assaulted, but I will gladly * off from this interaction with you.

Gully Sands likes this.
  15. celtic warrior

Ok, bye then.

Slaw likes this.
  16. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Men who aren’t committing the act become responsible when they don’t speak up or step in when it’s happening.

celtic warrior likes this.
  17. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    When you think on it @The Prof he was a toy soldier boy with all his guns and tunnels. He looks like a vain sort of guy who loved himself as the big I am and he man. He would likely be the sort to try an impress women and yet be a bit of a psycho. How did someone like that pass all the profiling they must do for the job he was in?

18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    This..

He'd flashed just day's before at a woman in a chicken shop which showed he couldn't resist his self. Then commits this monstrous act..

Then it comes out that he's tried to do this a couple of year's ago but failed..

There's no way he's just felt that urge over the last week and it shows that that urge has been uncontrollable for the beast..

He's nailed on had numerous other attempts at the very least..

packybhoy likes this.
  19. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Aye...

I’m obsessed with true crime and every podcast, documentary, series about cases like this is always the same. You don’t just get to that age and start off like that.

They do stuff and it builds up over the years.

Jeannie960 and McChiellini.. like this.
  20. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

A lot of questions need to be answered Jeannie, no doubt over the coming days we'll get more information, but i suspect it will highlight negligence and police failings.

Many paedophiles have been teachers, doctors etc etc................easy enough to get into a top job and keep things hidden.

For me it's like a form of suicide without actually dying, they know that their life will be over after they commit the act, i don't know maybe part of it is the thrill for them, even the thrill of gettin caught, crazy as it may sound.

Jeannie960 likes this.