1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ross County 1 - 2 Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JML67, Dec 12, 2021.

Discuss Ross County 1 - 2 Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. johnno379

Sounds like a woman. Hahaha.

seanm likes this.
  2. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    Thank * for that.

Hammy89, Rydo1888* and seanm like this.
  3. George Theodorou

Fav Celtic Player:
    tommy gemmell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all are good
    Truth is we are susceptible to late runs at the back when we concede a corner kick or a cross.

Defenders are watching the flight of the ball and marking men in the middle, but its the player making the late run from the back in to the box, from the corner of the 18 yard box, that does not get picked up. Our defenders have their backs to him and he comes in on their blind side. Examples this season - today's game, the Bayer game in Germany, the game at Ibrox . A review of the goals we have conceded this season will have a common theme I suspect.

We need to be aware of that and fix the problem.

We also need to copy that and do the same - because it works and produces goals.

trackebhoy and seanm like this.
  4. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I can't believe that commentary :47:

5. celtic warrior

It's those type of wins that should give Ange and the squad confidence to win the league

The big Viduka likes this.
  6. The big Viduka

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mark Viduka
    Fair * dinkum, I saw the images of the fans invading the pitch. * I wanted to be there and do the same. I would have gone on the ground like a MR big skippy

7. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    Im absolutely buzzing today. Cant seem to get anything done at work as im to busy taking in all the huns tears on facebook. Craigan might just be dead today from suicide. I dont think i have ever heared anyone so gutted in my life lol

Dannybhoy81 likes this.
  8. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

You love bumping things don't you.

Don't get me wrong, I want Ange to succeed more than any manager in recent memory, of course I do. But. See if we don't win a treble, and conference league trophy cup tournament competition thingy .. you and all the annoying ones are for it.

Cena likes this.
  9. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Did the Huns naw too it every away game for a good few weeks and it was just over zealous fans celebrating??

Tommy25 and McChiellini.. like this.
  10. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Can it be considered a bump if it was only at twenty to ten last night :56:

Dannybhoy81 and AussieGreek like this.
  11. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Was coming on to post that, they * did it 3 games in a row and nothing was said other than look what it means to them, happens at out game and it's disgusting you hear that craigen * in the paper, *

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Tommy25, Dannybhoy81 and Jo-Jo-Buffon like this.
  12. BigManSmalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Missed the game last night. But delighted for Tony. This could be the defining moment of our season. Yassss

13. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Just watched the after bits on sportscene can tell "thommo" and wee Forster are raging lol

Think it was definitely a pen b4 the goal , wasn't sure at first last night , think Faddy has to try an keep his job an say it wasn't basically said both Yellows for Starfelt were harsh , the 1st yellow needs to be brought up as u can tell the hun muir is lying to the players as it was an Ariel challenge "for" the ball that he didn't see ?? What was he looking at then

14. JamesM09

Can you imagine what he’ll do when he hears about the last minute winner?

johnboy19 and honda like this.
  15. AussieGreek

Instead of learning the lesson of not talking * before the final whistle is blown, what you got out of that is that the only way for you to be satisfied with Ange's first season in charge is to win 4 trophies, in which at least the first half of the season was with a completely depleted squad that he inherited. :57:

16. Dip 'n' Swerve

the same issue - dominate attempts and shots on goal with a failure to be ruthless and clinical in front of goal.
    infuriating to watch when we get in poor crosses and poor cut backs
    the lack of taking our chances will be the reason if we dont win the 2/1/2022 game and also failure to defend corners.

Scales looks ok going forward - he looks laboured when sprinting back and defending in the box
    Montgomery did not contribute much i dont think that project playing up the pitch works for us.
    Abada - needs to work on his core strength too easy pushed about

Moffat - looked lively and has an extra spark - he made that 2nd goal and receive all the plaudits, i think juranovic tried to blaze a shot it fell to moffat he slipped it wide and what i liked was he continued his run outside the player into space (not ball watching) great decision making by a young head - that move resulted in the cross by rogic for ralston - he deserves game time - looking forward to see what he can offer

if we play with abada, kyogo and moffat for example that is very light in the top half - you can rule out any aerial threat - does this team need that type of player ?

turnbull's free kicks, are we content to keep him on set pieces, or go with juranovic who was close with one last night?

onto hibs on sunday - hopefully they are nursing injuries also - i expect a tough game but if we dont panic and make good decisions hopefully the rest can take care of itself on the day.

Who could play on sunday -
    45 mins for kyogo?
    forrest?
    mj?
    personally i would start moffat but feel for henderson he deserves a fair crack of the whip

17. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Only a matter of time until we take these chances and batter a team by 10. Infact that games hopefully the new year game. Shell shock the *.

18. Maestro 08

We all knew Craigan was a dirty hun but by * did he cement that last night, absolute disgrace he's given a platform on the BBC. Sneaked away on Ross County TV he was revelling in putting the boot in to us, thinking no one was watching. Telling Starfelt on first look to get up, no blood...next shot blood pouring down his face, cheering when he thought County were about to get a winner could go on and on but the absolute bitterness oozing out him when we got that winner was both disgraceful and delightful in equal measure.

Unsurprisingly the one and only player he goes over board on for us is Turnbull. Yet Turnbull has been getting stick this season from the support for his sub par performances. Funny that ain't it Crags, ya *.

Easter Rd Davie and Tommy25 like this.
  19. Dip 'n' Swerve

we need to be able to mix it up.
    score from free kicks, the amount of corners we take to conversions is low, long range shots.
    we blaze lots of chances wide in good locations of the pitch.

i would love an impact player down the right abada or forrest arent doing it on a regular basis over 90 mins, and they cant go 6-8 games in a row.

mc carthy wasnt seen yesterday he is a bit part player in this team.

great for moffat i bet he was buzzing in the changing room

another great save by hart what a signing.

ref was a balloon!!

20. Dip 'n' Swerve

east belfast man what do you expect

villa82 and Maestro 08 like this.