1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"Right Your Knicked"

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CH4, Nov 13, 2010.

Discuss "Right Your Knicked" in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

Who's been lifted before? get your stories in here!

I have been lifted 3 times in my life time and all of them for being drunk and disorderly :52:
    South west Africa in the army 1987 got done on a days pass, after drinking 2 lt's brandy and coke, made a right * of maself,fighting with everybody and this got me 2 weeks in DB ----- a night mare

1992 coming home from a works doo ,i was the passenger, the driver, my best mate, got done for drink driving and i ended up fighting with cops,got done over and in the slammer for 2 days.

1997 sailed from Ipswich to spain, an onboard repair, worked for 10 days solid,once in Spain , ended up in a ladies establishment * and this Nigerian 2nd Engineer from the ship who came with us started throwing glasses on the floor, :rolleyes: another big scene and lifted by Spanish cops,they went down to the ship, woke the captain up and took our passports.
    thought we would have lost our jobs that day, :rolleyes: but the shipping company sent us home in first class :50:not a dicky burd said

sometimes when i look back at my past,i might have been a bit rough around the edges :56:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  2. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Nonsense mate, your a model citizen.............:50:

3. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Cant really say lifted but was on my way to Celtic vs Celta Vigo and saw the fuzz, so I threw my bottle of beer into what I thought was a clearly a bush. Didnt see the rail and it smashed. Papped in the van and thought " *, I'm goin to miss the game". They let me out though and a fun night was had by all.

4. stuartw1888

boxin in the town one night, pished, got lifted, fined..........still no paid it!

5. CELTBOY

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik/boruc/mcgeady/brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    inter milan/four leaf clover
    on way to a festival in donegal good few years ago now, was on an ulsterbus...got to enniskillen...* was surrounded by army and ruc....me and a mate, lifted, sent to castlerea holding center...2 days:( *...tried to stitch us up for membership...what *, anyway...got out. felt like one of the birmingham 6, :) free the celtboy...lol

6. Mr. Slippyfist

Lifted many a time........cant really remember all of them?

Got lifted at the airport, had a warrant out and didn't know......got carted down to the runway, threw in the back of a land rover and took to paisley

Lifted a few times for mobbing & rioting

Lifted for religious rascism.....called a copper a dirty orange * whilst giving dogs abuse to an orange walk with my trousers at my ankles

Did 5 days in London road over the New Year period a couple of years back....* horrible

Done for Drink-driving last year, did the night up in Hamilton police station.

Ah the things you do in the past eh? Well at least i'm a good guy now:rolleyes:

7. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

i try to be mate, i try to be :icon_mrgreen:

8. FernieBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooper,ledley,Maloney,stokes and izaguire
    twice both for fighting, infact just got lifted last night got out the jail at 10 am today.. other two pals are in till monday bad times! the demon drink...:31:

9. fms06

Was in rikers island (ny) twice. Harecore place but we did ok. Others cons thoughtwe were people we wer'nt.

10. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    * man thats rated as one of the worst prisons in the world!.

11. Col

During the time Northern Ireland played Poland and there was murder in Belfast I was down watching the Republic play, me and my Dad came up on the bus arrived in Belfast at about 4 a.m, got of the bus and went across to the taxi place up the street, there was a group of 3 Polish fans that came in to and started talking away to us telling us what happene before and after the game, the next thing about 5 or 6 guys came in in all dressed in Northern Ireland gear started shouting the odds calling the Poles "* *" and then they began singing the Billy boys then one of the lads knocked into my old boy said something like "I didn't notice you there specky" as my da wears glasses, I looked at my old boy and he shook his head but by that point I jumped up and smacked the *, all the Polish lads backed me to the hill and we just got tore into them, the lady in the taxi office phoned the police, when they came me and the Poles got lifted, they let my da go as well as the Northern Ireland fans, got one pure kicking in the back of the landrover and threw in the cells, let out the next morning with nothing more than a warning and slightly bruised ribs.

12. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

We got a police helicopter and armed response out because someone reported a gunman running around but it was us shooting each other with bb guns,got taken home and the * taken out of me.Lifted for having running battles with another area and cells once for tresspassing which was just the police being over the top.

13. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Never actually been lifted but:

Got threw in the back of a van when I was 19 for * in the middle of the road at 4am, but they let me go with a good talking to.

Got threw in the back of a cop car a few years ago for drunkenly singing 'If you hate the * polis clap your hands!'. Again, I luckily escaped, managed to convince them it wasn't me. :icon_mrgreen:

Italian cop grabbed me before the Milan V Celtic game in 2007 for * in a cafe' bin, thought I was headin for a kickin and italian jail but he just threw me out into the street.

Cops just seem to fall for my boyish charm :icon_mrgreen:

14. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

i wish i could say the same,The South African cops tend to batter you if your not ruff and tough like the boor's :icon_mrgreen:

15. leicceltmurph67

me and ma pal were drinking in wishaw. there was a few of us, it was the end of the night and ma pal had some beer left in a bottle of bud. so he put it in his coat. we were walking up the street and he was just drinkin the last bit when the local bizzie,s spotted him . he started to do a runner up the main street with the copper chasin him shoutin after him. he stopped and turned to the copper and said "im no chinese" the copper looked puzzled and said "what do u mean" my pal said " my names no haw you" he got cautioned but it was a classic line.

16. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

just a buch of drunkards on this site!

hold on, am nipping down stairs for a can.

skooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh :icon_mrgreen:

17. McKagan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ralston
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go home ya huns
    Twice, one a regulation D&D, the other when 16 boozing on mad dog in the woods, everyone had daft wee blades with them (not one ever used for anything more than carving a name into a tree), the cops showed up, chased us, i flung mine, it hit a fence wire & bounced back into the street. Got jumped on, lifted & picked up from Maryhill polis station by a few hours later by an infuriated maw.

18. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    was in & out of polmont y.o when i was younger for various offences including assaults,breaking into factorys,mobbing & rioting,weapons.just the usaul glasgow gang pish,got in with the wrong crowd & started drinking heavily,then it all went down hill from there.all in the past, bein out of trouble for years now.never want to go back to that * life.

19. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    interesting.long were you in there for.seen that place on some documentary looks * up.

20. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Aye nothing like the jails over here,they think you were Volunteers or something?Better be with the racists in the jail over there as far as i know(documentaries)youre * if youre by yourself.