1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Revolting BBC

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by angusceltic67, Jan 5, 2017.

Discuss Revolting BBC in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. M 67

What about Iran Russia etc, hardly Brit puppets yet all agree on this?

2. Fully87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The worlds major powers are all part of the same gang.

3. angusceltic67

Why??? they're both part of the same Cabal.

The BBC would use the propaganda to scare the * out of Westerners, just like ISIS would do.

You do realize that ZERO publicity (inc comedy shows), would probably be one of the most potent weapons we could use against this virus.

4. Swervedancer Guest

Yeah you could be write about totally blanking them but I think they are a special case.

For instance you are correct about the way the BBC would try to scare the * out of you but ISIS don't want to scare you, they want to scare anyone who looks like you and I honestly don't think they care about the people who care about you. So they won't try to scare you, they'll try to make you feel as relaxed as possible while they record the video of your head getting chopped off.

That's how to scare the crap out of people good and proper. Also destruction of the historic cities while they murder the citizens.

I think they are seriously considering a Caliphate and that would spread here over many years if they aren't stopped the same way Hitler would have eventually tried to take over the whole world if he was successful in Europe and wasn't stopped.

I do appreciate you know a lot more about world politics than me but for this point I think you're underestimating ISIS.

5. mickey95

Do see the issue TBH, and about the point that it's made by the BBC in there defence it's actually quite critical to mainstream politics in the UK, it's the same guys that made the revolution will be televised on BBC 3, for example in the full episode it slates the underfunding in the NHS

6. StevieBhoooy!

Programme is called 'Revolting'

Not sure now the original post was describing it as such although he clearly didn't find it funny.

They are discussing it on Radio 5 this afternoon !