1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Rangers vs. Celtic - Sunday, Kick Off 1pm.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Seosamh Máirtín, Mar 18, 2012.

Discuss Rangers vs. Celtic - Sunday, Kick Off 1pm. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. obonfanti1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings
    Look on the bright side chaps, once the EBTs are proven to have ben illegally used by RFC the history books may well (or should) record it as a default 3-0 victory for us :icon_mrgreen: :50:

Did love how the huns celebrations were stopped dead as we threatened a come back, so much so that the ref had to blow early to avoid any chance of an upset; just imagine what would have happened if we had a couple extra minutes and scored again!

In the long run this game is meaningless, we win 2 more games and the title is ours

2. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    a bad day but not a disastrous day and after seeing the troops carrying that coffin i havent stopped smiling since.

3. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    With the exception of the idiotic lunge by Wanyama, I think that's harsh.

The 9 guys that stayed on the pitch worked unbelievably hard in searing heat to stay in the game and still managed to carve out a few chances

The huns started well but that is always gonna happen at Ibrox, the goal gave us a boot in the * and we were the better side up until the sending off, missing some chances.

The manager let us down for me with a Strachan-esq formation and team selection, they were there for the taking and we went in with a cautious team instead of going for the throat, just as other sides have done in recent weeks.

We are all hurting mate, I personally don't think we will ever get a chance like that again, but I think there was plenty of desire from the players, the guys that stayed on the pitch and fought back to 3-2 deserve a medal for me.

4. Dopey63

Just back from work! I managed to side step colleagues of the other persuasion (the same ones that do not go to Ibrokes to support their cash strapped team!) Just had to face the one that really hates Lennon! Same old,same old! I never talk about football to any of them after old firm games but they do like to try and seek me out!

Anyway, i dealt with it very well, I think, in a very mature manner too! I will need to unlock my office door tomorrow though, doing it for one day is fine but two days is just silly!:icon_mrgreen: Looking forward to winning the league!

5. Markybhoy

I still feel fed up today after that debacle yesterday. We had a once in a generation opportunity to win the title in their midden and blew it. Gutted.

6. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    I have had a media ban on myself since yesterday, not looked at the news or the papers and this is the first time I have been on hear, GUTTED, but we are still Champions and we will be playing Europe next season and the scum wont so fuckem.

7. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

look on the brightside

them * still have to come to our ground and i think it might be a night game
    revenge will be sweet

8. Silenzio

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I still feel disappointed as well, but I am not really that upset (felt much worse after the game in Hampden). When we were 2-0 behind, we started partying which I thought was great and it really disturbed them. I cannot believe some comments here and on other boards saying the fans were *.

9. pablo88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGYEi5_F8Ak"]We dont do walking away Hail Hail - YouTube[/ame]

10. TIM O'Brien

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooperman
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    yep...:54:

11. Sonny7

A heard stokes refused to shake sallys hand on sunday anyone know if this is true?

12. cammy07

Yeah its true, quite right aswell, I wouldn't shake that fat bigot's hand either.

13. Artur Boruc #1

This, more should have followed Stokesy's example and told the bitter * to sling his hook.

14. smithy18

I thought he didn't shake his hand but if you look back he does actually. imo none of the players should have shook that wee rats hand it was him simply rubbing it in and maintaing the so called "dignity timmy" can't believe some people are praising him when its clear as day to me the wee fly * knew exactly what he was doing

15. cammy07

Absolutely, the sooner Lenny reveals what he said to him that night the better. Revealing to everyone exactly what this * is, a bitter, bigoted sneaky *. I can't get my head around any Celtic fan that has an ounce of respect for him, it's baffling

16. obonfanti1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings
    I couldn't care less whether players shook the fat game show host's hand or not; 4 more points and we should be finding out what he said to neil last season

See how dignified he is then.

17. DANIELKING07

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM0r8KXsK9g"]Nevermind the result....Celtic fans partying at Ibrox!!! - YouTube[/ame]

What song is this? heard everyone singing it on sunday? Place was rocking!!!

18. Smileyy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing