1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

rangers am afraid

Discussion in 'World Football' started by celtic_1880, May 11, 2006.

Discuss rangers am afraid in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celtic_1880 Guest

Look like in a few seasons rangers are going to be good kris boyd is a henrik larrson for rangers burke a new good winger for rangers and new youth to comein with money from jjb and the sale of their shops rangers are going to be spl champions in 2 seasons or so unless something happens badly or ????

2. Rav3n

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I don't have one
    Dynamo kiev are apparently ready to test PLG and offer him 5.5million for Boyd.

3. baileybhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    I Just can't get enough
    did we not just win 5-6 domestic competitions this season? come on tae * bit of optimism for the future weve got the best youth in scotland boyd has yet to score against us (even for killie) and wee sean is worth 10 of burke. cant believe the pessimism that goes about on here. were a good side and are only improvin

4. Mark

Don't be paranoid. Boyd is a great scorer, no doubt but hardly any comparison to Larsson who had more than goals. Burke is a great prospect but so are our young players.

Our finances are in much better control too.

5. hubert

Fav Celtic Player:
    willie fernie & Shunsuki Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    for its a grand auld team to play for
    I dont fear Rangers at the moment, but they will be better next season, hope to * Kiev sign Boyd.
    Anyhoo what do we have up front Hartson and Dublin as comparisons, goodness * gracious thats scary! :38:

6. topgunii

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    I bet the Maloney is better than Boyd
    and I bet the McGeady is better than Burke.

This is what I wanna talk about.

7. FU Media

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    With the players being linked to Rangers(Sidney Govou etc.), I'll be honest and say I do fear they'll take the SPL next year.

8. coz_1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka, JVOH, McManus
    They have been linked to Pires, Zidane, Beckham ffs. The papers just pick a player that le guen knows and prints a story linking him to rangers.

Boyd is another super sally, please dont mention his name in the same sentence as the great one!

The thing is the orcs are taking a big gamble, and if it fails they will be finishing 3rd for a long time! Hope it does.

9. celtic_1880 Guest

how can u say boyd is no conparison to larrson he has this season scored more than henrik has on his best season in the leauge and aiden mcgeady can't really finish anything and he is only really good when he is brought on as a sub face it boyd is a threat maby not this season because he has not played a lot of full games for rangers but with a new good manager he is gooing to be next seasons top goal scorer aswell he has scored overall 34 goals this season and thats not playing in the champions leauge or the scottish cup or the leauge cup next season * score 35+ goals

10. FU Media

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Come back to us and say Boyd is like Larsson when he scores 53 goals in a season, gets to a UEFA Cup Final, becomes a legend in his country, is awarded an MBE, is awarded an honorary doctors degree and has scored 240+ goals for his club.

11. baileybhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    I Just can't get enough
    away to a huns website you, boyd doesnt even deserve to be mention in the same sentence as henrik. boys has never scored against a decent team, never against us even for killie that should tell you somethin. you think boyd could carry rangers through a uefa cup semi and final?

sory but i dont see how any man without a blue nose and with common sense can compare boyd to larsson

12. cooney7

Fav Celtic Player:
    all time danny mcgrain,henke,just now lennie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail,ynwa
    how can u compare him with King Henke ?come on mate wake up and smell the coffee.....:52:

13. celtic_1880 Guest

I have smelled the coffie he is a young player has scored against decent teams with a good manager and a good backing behind him he will be good.

The reason he has never sored gainst a decent taem is because he was only brought on for the last 20 min and assisted other players.

Its his fist season at a big club and he scored 30+ how many did king Henrik score in his first season not a lot as I know I am a celtic fan I do support Larrson he did score 50+ goals in a season always above 30 goals in the leauge but he is young and going to get better maby your right maby he just had a good season like it always happens but 30+ goals most of them he was brought on or took off 2 goals in his debute for scotland against bulgairia end of story the book is closed thats the end Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2006
  14. Liamo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Vennegoor of Hesselink, Miller
    Aparently now rangers are making a move for laurent robert

15. MikeyBhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stan Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldiers Song(Amhrán na bhFiann)
    Aye I heard that tae. Fookin scary eh?

16. baileybhoy

Fav Celtic Song:
    I Just can't get enough
    naw hes *. wee poofter. bring em on we can take these frenchies

17. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    Come on here why are we worrying about them for its about Celtic thats what matters for us ,not bothered about Boyd as long as Celtic finish next season retaining the title i will be happy....Dont you think that WGS knows this and is planning for next year ?? ,we have to believe him and get behind the team next season :celt_2:

18. CHRIS2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    well said:50:

19. CHRIS2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    another 1 well said:50:

20. Sanders

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    BBB
    Celtic are becoming more and more scottish. Rangers are becoming more and more french. It looks like It will be Scotland v France v Lithuania next season then. I'm not worried at all. Infact, I can't wait, maybe rangers will only finish 9 points behind us next season and save us a few games before we win the league?