1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"Pot Is The New Gay Marriage"

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by greengrocer, Jun 5, 2013.

Discuss "Pot Is The New Gay Marriage" in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jungo

Yeah coke these days is mixed to *

Need to get that 100 a gram stuff so you know it's atleast decent

2. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    It will also soon be the cure for all illness then .. :bbpd:

3. Pinstripe

Little bit off topic but just heard a the weekend that an old mate of mine has been done for dealing cannabis..again.
    His neighbours phoned the fire brigade when they got a smell of burning coming fae his house, he wasnt in so firemen had to break in.........he had a wee cannabis farm growing in his spare room.....one of the lamps fell off the ceiling and set the room up :56:

4. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Dope should have been legalised long before gay marriage.

You can tax dope, you can't tax poofs pumping one another.

5. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    That wasn't legal weed. Weed is illegal. So it wasn't a bit of skunk or anything...tha was a chancer who sold you some dodgy *

6. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    The fireman who came out the room

[​IMG]

7. Celticbhoy17

This is exactly what annoys me. People are so * scared to accept that weed is actually a fantastic medicine. It basically does cure all illness, go smoke some, its brilliant.:50:

8. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    :56::56::56:

Send this to the government mate

9. Celticbhoy17

nah nah its one of those 'legal high' things. It was basically a synthetic plant, sprayed with THC. Basically smoking plastic.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis"]Synthetic cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] - this *. terrible stuff. Probably didnt help he had drunk a bottle of vodka and smoked about 18 joints and a blunt, but this is what made him collapse... I should have said 'fake weed' rather than 'legal weed' because its more like a substitute for weed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
  10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Take it the PC awareness training was a waste of time then :56: :56:

11. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Was it this...

[​IMG]

Ive had a puff of that, was stuck to the couch :smiley-laughing002: just once though * smoking it all the time.

12. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    I never said it scared me. If it cures all illnesses then it should be on the nhs as a prescription, then it would be free in Scotland and no dealer "mark ups" :smiley-laughing002:

13. Celticbhoy17

Can't wait, it'll come after independence :50: * self determination and all that bollocks, we just want free weed :bbpd:

14. Celticbhoy17

Aye it was exactly that stuff, so much stronger than anything that grows in the ground!

15. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I have mates back home that don't smoke it and they like the smell of it. And btw, I live in Arizona now (medical marajuwana state) and they regulate it very well. Can't. Just walk around smoking joints BUT YOU CAN have up to 3 ounces on you at a time and can buy up to 5 ounces a week from a medical store (weed shop) (which are also regulated, can't be near schools). I was happy to be a part of it as I signed the petition and had the chance to vote on it. I live in a very right wing state and they tried shutting it down many times but guess what, the people decide over here.

I find it funny that medical results in America say that its good for your health (better than the dodgy opiet pills the government sell like candy every day). BUT in the UK they say "super skunk kills brain cells" its so retarded.

16. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye, quite a lot of people smoke it now as its pure lethal and only costs about £12 or something. Your not meant to smoke too much of it though probably less than half of what youd put in a normal joint.

17. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Aye we have that stuff over here aswell. They call it spice over here. I tried it one time I was trying to stop smoking weed for job interviews/* tests and my room mates were in vegas for the weekend, I remmenber, sticking on the movie "neds" and took a bucket of it and was all exited about watching a scottish film that was filmed where I grew up. Anyway, I took a bucket and sat down then started feeling very weird. I laid down and and felt like my whole body was caving in. I then started freaking out watching that movie cuz their accents were so strong and I'm sure it was the scene were he stabs jesus .. I stood up to turn the film off n hit the deck. Thought I was gonna die and my room mates wouldn't be back till Monday n was thinking that's the day my body will be found. Well after about 2 hours of thinking I was gonna die, I started running in one spot to get my heart beat up. I was being weird and have never touched that * again.

They recently made it illeagal n I knew someone that started cashing in on it afterwards (making his own stuff) its not meant to be smoked. Its sold as a eroama I think, just some herbs with certain chemicals sprayed on them. Just the same as that plant fertilizer stuff people were taking in scotland. Muaw meaw or something retarded like that...

18. Woody

Government....sell....for.....less :56::56:

£7:11 for a pack of mayfair

Logic = fail

19. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Aye a lot of people go like that heavily paranoid and think they are dying, think they smoke too much, if you just smoke a wee bit you get a wee stone but I wouldnt touch the stuff again * nos whats in it. Think its incense for burning to make your house smell nice, says not for human consumption on it.

20. Celticbhoy17

Aye well you haven't seen the price of weed! 15 quid for a gram, which makes about 5 or 6 joints! ridiculous. They would probably sell it for about 30 quid an ounce, which is good.