1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Parkhead Tour and Rangers Money

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Larkin, Jun 18, 2008.

Discuss Parkhead Tour and Rangers Money in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Larkin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur boruc, Barry robson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go Home Ya Huns, Fields of athenry
    I was on Goal.com - English football - football gossip - football transfers - football scores and looked at scotlands breaking news and its nothing big but i just read that rangers offered 3 million alan gow and an additional £250,000 if he makes a certain amount of appearances i will copy what the site said and just look at the waste of money haha

Walter Smith recently dished out £2m for controversial ex-Ger Kenny Miller and will spend £1m more bringing former Hearts man Andrius Velicka from Viking Stavanger.

Now, the Ibrox club will pay Burnley £3m up front for Lafferty, a further £250,000 based on appearances and throw outcast Alan Gow into the mix.

I hate bumping threads but would be random me posting these pics in a new thread i just got the pics of my cam after all these months lol (found the cable) so here they are these are me and my brother

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Other Thing Was.. It Was My Birthday On Saturday and i went on the parkhead tour and heard some interesting dacts and got some good pics here are the facts:

-Rangers name isnt on the scottish cup and never can be (it was full by the time they won it haha so they are on some wooden plague thing)

-Rangers hosted a tournament between celtic rangers everton middlesborough celtic beat middlesborough rangers beat everton to get to the final celtic won and were presented with the trophy....after the game rangers asked for it back...haha...they said "it was only for presentation right" celtic refused and rangers filed a lawsuit it came to nothing and then celtic offered them a game for the trophy celtic won 5-1

- Aberdeen held a competition with 16 of the best european teams and celtic one it eventually in the board room i cant remember who it was then but he lifted the cup with the salmon handles (yes it was 2 salmon as handles) and they fell off haha he later scraped at the plaque and it was an old Yachting cup LOLOL Celtic filed complaints and nothing happened martin oniell refused to display the cup but when strachan came he put it in just because of the story behind it.

If you want me to put pics of my tour just ask and can someone please tell me how to get a link for my pics....i click insert image and it says put link here...LOL:shamrock::56:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
  2. Euskal Herria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    We love you, we love you....
  3. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    good stories thats making me want to go on the tour

4. Larkin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:

I reccomend it mate its brilliant it takes you through the tunnel out to the pitch threw trophy rooms showers changingrooms haha everything

5. Larkin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    This is the real bump me finally posting pics didnt come up as one lol but anyway theres the pics i edited my post and stuck them on 5 mins ago but didnt show up

6. Just Kieran Gold Member Gold Member

U the younger one?