1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Our future

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Rendog, Aug 26, 2021.

Discuss Our future in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    We need to be so much better all over the park. That mob tonight had a fraction of our budget. At some point it will click. Get it right at grass roots and with scouting and we can compete with the best.

2. Mr Maverick I like Trebles and Bass Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Our future looks bright.

Montgomery coming on and giving a fantastic performance at that level, Welsh bar the mistake for the first then recovered to have a great game. Ralston contributing massively of late, McGregor captain and Turnbull despite tonight being a great prospect. Abada will be a star.

I think we're on our way to some exciting times with this squad and manager.

3. Sentinel

Until the board are hung from the stadium I am afraid we will forever be mediocre. Unbelievably lucky to get through.

G40B likes this.
  4. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    “That mob tonight” finished 1 point behind PSV last season and the season before lost out on the title on goal difference to Ajax. For reference, Vitesse (who finished 10 points behind AZ last season) knocked Anderlecht out tonight.

Can we improve? Definitely.

Is coming through this tie massively impressive considering where we were only a few short weeks ago? Abso-*-lutely.

5. simpy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson,charlie nicklas(1st season)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Don't think we'll see Ange's Celtic until maybe 3rd or 4th transfer window, he has shown us his football special times are coming

6. MacEwan My Balls Was Hot Gold Member

“This Mob” as if AZ Alkmaar are nobodies. They are a team who will have players leave for £10m+ every season and replace them with a good youth system or great recruitment.

Not every game is going to be 6-0 and we’ve still got positions to improve on the field. Our future is just fine.

7. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Bit of * perspective mate, considering how * we were last season we've came on a huge amount in a short space of time and it's going to take time to build. I'd rather we didn't just go and buy * for the sake of buying them like last few seasons and focus on who the manager wants.

We've got some exciting young players in the team and on the fringes, under Ange we're only going to get better and better, that I have no doubt about.

Mr Maverick likes this.
  8. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    We played well over both legs and deserved to go through. The turnaround in form has been impressive and we all knew the squad rebuild was massive. I didn’t expect to get it all done in one window but I’m pleased with how we’re doing so far.

9. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    * off with the doom and gloom, we won the tie by being better than then over 2 legs, aye tonight was not a good game for us but it was what was needed to progress. Job done.

We have gone from the single worst celtic team in a long time to being back to a proper celtic team in very little time. Yes there is more change to come and we still need to improve that's always going to be the case

markybhoy1976 likes this.