1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Orange Walk

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by the-kman, Jun 30, 2012.

Discuss Orange Walk in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I find it puzzling why on one hand you get folk like the Orange Order and Muslims Against The Crusades who take to the streets in numbers for no other reason than to express their hatred for another culture yet we are suppossed to put up with this * in the name of "free speech" wheras on the other hand you get Police haaraasing and waiting for football fans at airports for standing in certain sections of stadiums and watching their team!

2. Joemcl

Fav Celtic Player:
    Adam Matthews
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    They're a really friendly bunch! I was sat enjoying my Magners in the sun at the Dolly in Partick wae my mate when the afternoon calm was rudely broken by some knuckle dragging * who screeched to a halt in his hun mo-bile...he wound doon' his windae and shouted "dae yeez like orange music" we just laughed at him which enraged him intae a big purple faced zombie so he shouted louder "dae yeez like orange music" to which we replied "* off" the slebbering mess further enraged bawled "dye ye * like orange music cos it's coming doon' the road ya * w***s" then sped of intae dumbarton road..if ever there wiz a time ye wanted someone tae crash that was it right there! *

3. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    So do you ? :56::56::56::56::smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002:

4. gasrex

I have always felt 'ah * it let em march if it pleases their tiny little minds'
    Then you see something like this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5cf2zlkpo"]Orange Order playing the Famine Song at St Patricks Church, New Lodge, 12/07/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

5. Sween

The government doesnt have to ban these marches outright, but they should not be allowed to march along roads in city centres, etc. You wouldnt be banning them, just denying permission to march where they wanted and to get in the way of civilised people just trying to live their life.

Tell them to go and march in a big empty field somewhere or up a hill where they cant offend anyone. That way they can get get dressed up and bang their drums and sing their silly confused songs, while the rest of us can be left in peace.

6. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    100% agree..

[​IMG]

7. Mr. Slippyfist

Should be called Orange waddle.

Should see the amount of fat * in their ranks :56::56:

8. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
  9. gasrex

I've certainly never known it. No doubt there are plenty who would like it, the EDL seem to turn up in large numbers when they march here, and we had that trouble here after the soldiers beheading.

10. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Please don't take this the wrong way but when I saw your post this morning about letting them march to satisfy their tiny minds my first thought was perhaps that is easier to say living in the South West of England than it is in the West of Scotland or the north of Ireland.

11. Cmcgregor90

Try being in bridegton yesterday ! * murder so it was

12. Armagh-Bhoy

Held up for 20minutes today with there marching through a village.

13. gasrex

I was going to post exactly that, that it's okay for me to say such things living down here, I wish I had now. The thing is, down here it is easy to just think 'Ah well, they are just having a bit of a parade, no harm done' and then you see videos like the one I posted and you think (well I did anyway) they were being -at best- antagonistic *.
    I'm a bit of a one for not standing idly by when something wrong is happening, and it has got me in a bit of bother a few times (had an incident on a bus only Friday night) I think if I lived in the west of Scotland or the north of Ireland while this * was going on I'd be getting beaten to * on a regular basis!

14. Markybhoy

Why are these things allowed to go on for weeks/months on end? They should get them all out the way on the 12th and that's the end of it. It's ridiculous that people's lives are made a misery for weeks/months every year because of this idiotic, bigoted garbage.

(Personally I wouldn't even let them march on the 12th but that's another story.)

15. Jungo

Pointless walk I dnt really care about it but when I see it or get stuck behind it I start to hate it

But i try not let it bother me

It's a pain in the * more than anything for normal pedestrians