1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

One year on... how has it affected you ?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by StevieBhoooy!, Mar 23, 2021.

Discuss One year on... how has it affected you ? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Nothing a pill can't cure :56:

2. Vinnie BBQ Justice is lost Justice is raped Justice is gone.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  3. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  4. MJ9 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Been a * bizarre year.

I’m fortunate I’ve worked the whole way through, and luckily haven’t lost anyone close to me. They are probably the two main things and I’m lucky that that’s the situation I’ve found myself in. Also managed to save more money and looking to buy my first house now, after renting for way too long.

that said, mental health has definitely suffered. Not being able to see family and friends much except over a computer screen has been really hard. Work pressure has increased and there’s a lack of appreciation of what everyone is dealing with just now. I used to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, but I lost all motivation, couldn’t care less so put on about 2 stone. Went back to the gym yesterday and felt better right away.

I think my biggest take away from it is appreciate the small things. Things I took for granted before are now things to look forward to. It’s also made me realise who I actually enjoy spending time with and hearing from.

hopefully we are not far from getting things back to normal, and hope everyone is ok. Sounds daft, some random guy on an Internet forum, but anyone ever needs a chat, happy to.