1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Not just the manager!

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Pearse67*, Nov 23, 2020.

Discuss Not just the manager! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
    I met the singer out Del Amitri once. He was pished and acting like a total *

2. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    To be fair, the club is destroying itself.

Aye, I'll allow that it's not the most perfect of sites and it most certainly is limited and missing names.

But you're naming niche positions and/or roles that seriously must be sleeping at the wheel.
    Fitness and conditioning? What's the point when every player is not match fit and we are blowing out our *?

Happily admit I'm raging with the setup we have currently and massive changes are needed, this clearly is making me more aggressive and seeking out any thing to throw at the club in anger, even with half a story as such.

But it's still a * state of affairs. Me missing 3 or 4 niche jobs isn't suddenly making Lennon remember he has these folk at his side to suddenly realise he needs to do the basics, such as review the last match and keep your players fit

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

3. Maestro 08

Mate if they are 'niche' jobs why are you posting Porto's back room staff that has literally the exact same staff set up as us but plus 3 extra staff who just happen to be 'conditioning coaches'. * do u think Jack Naylor etc are?:56: if they are niche for us then they are niche for Porto.

Then you have Ajax posted who have about half a dozen youth coaches listed and you say in the very same post that McManus (a youth coach) is pointless.

You also thought we only had one scout ffs! I get you're annoyed but you're coming away with some wildly inaccurate nonsense.