1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Not good enough

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bumblebee, Oct 14, 2017.

Discuss Not good enough in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Murph-E

I'm not afraid to say that Craig Levein is the man to come in and turn things around. He may not be a flashy glamour appointment like you'd get with EPL Rupert Murdoch SKY TV billions, but he'll get us organised and difficult to beat- something we haven't been for a long time.

thetic19 likes this.
  2. The Ghirl Friday

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, Let the People Sing
    Another Cup Final, another win towards equaling the unbeaten record. Get this impostor to * and bring back Lou Macari we'd never had it so good then, at least he knew how to lose in style something Rodgers doesn't have a clue about!

3. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I was meant to be going but ended up in hospital with chest pains. Luckily I'm all good now and caught most of the game. Really enjoyed it but I must raise some serious points.

• LG and his goal drought - Goals have really dried up! Is that 2 big matches he failed to convert now? Warning signs... I remember watching Jon Stead go an entire season without scoring for Sunderland in our 15 point dismal season. If this goes on he could go the same way.

• Squad Harmony - When Rogic played that ball through for Sinclair (for our fourth goal) he was offside but Moussa wasn't. Now, if you look carefully you'll clearly see Dembele gesture with his hand for Sinclair to "leave it" as he knew Sinclair was offside. Now, it didn't look polite. It seemed a tad aggressive. I appreciate in the heat of a game with thousands screaming from the crowd means you have to be quick but manners cost nothing. A simple, "I'll take this ball on this fine occasion Scotty mate, you appear to have drifed outside you silly billy" (in French) would suffice. I also noticed Sinclair didn't sprint over to join him with the celebration. He just jogged over and give him a hug (Just for the cameras I think) I'm wondering if this is a hint of a troubled and broken relationship between the two. Has Moussa been sniffing after Helen Flanagan in the Rovers Return bar I wonder? Watch this space...
    Hopefully Tierney and Paddy can give them some tips on getting their professional relationship back on track.

So, delighted with the win but is it just papering over the cracks?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Another * day.

5. Lancashire Nick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    This just isn't good enough BR. It took you 61 matches to equal a 61 game unbeaten domestic run. FFS, the first game you weren't even in charge, so you only share the achievement with Ronnie Deila. Time to go BR, and let's get a top manager in like Ally McCoist.

6. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    The Caravan man is available, just saying.

Lancashire Nick likes this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Near topping myself. 100 year+ record aside we're playing *!