1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Calls the fans hysterical for criticising him, then says the criticism this season is the worst abuse he's ever received.

Worse than the time the huns and the media instigated a hate campaign against him which saw him get death threats and attacked by opposing fans in the dugout?

I think I know whos the hysterical one in this situation. Lennon knows what abuse is because he's recieved it in buckets from fans of every other club in the country. Nice way to turn on the people who have supported you at every turn.

Well no more. Get to * you spineless, useless, ratfuck *.

2. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    I don't think even Lennon would pay for a ticket to watch this pish being served up the now.. I know I won't if the fat spoofing * is here any longer...

Unfortunately some of our supporter hailed Lennons return and some still defend him.. plenty on here..

As he said he doesn't listen to criticism.. he lives in his own little Neil Lennon bubble...

seanm likes this.
  3. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Just think, had we sacked this * at any point prior to Christmas, we could have had a new manager in, someone that would have galvanised the players.

Had we done that and simply have won the January 2nd game the points difference would be 15 just now, with two games in hand and 2 against them making it s theoretical 3pts between the sides.

Assuming Dubai still happened and the livi games still happened and all the other factors still happened.

What a * difference that would be, knowing that we were actually likely to get better as a team go forward.
    Then think the pressure on the Huns watching us improve, knowing how tight it was getting. Now only one hypothetical game away from squandering their chance.

Now though, far too late and Lennon shows no signs of being able to see what's wrong, let alone be able to show ability to fix it.

Thank you Neil Francis Lennon, you alone have destroyed the biggest season in our history since 1967.

To be so casual and dismissive of this season, I truly need to ask the question, are you a real Celtic fan, or did you just milk it for your own personal ego and financial gain?
    He wouldn't be the first, nor last to do so.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

4. James Gold Member Gold Member

The fact he needs to keep repeating he has a "clear conscience" tells me all I need to know

Artorias, Rydo1888*, seanm and 4 others like this.
  5. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    He said in an interview about a week ago that if we win the Scottish Cup we'd still be finishing the season on a high, a deluded * of the highest order, he knew the 10 was all that mattered this season.

6. Mr. Slippyfist

Imagine this crack pot actually won the league?

Imagine this was all just some elaborate ruse from him and the board?

Imagine you could actually wake up from this perverted dream????

7. rickyroma25

I can't wait to see the back of this gaslighting wee *.

seanm likes this.
  8. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Still would want him sacked and never to come back

The way he's acted, taken no responsibility, disrespected the fans and had openly admitted many times now to failing to do the basics of his job, he's simply not worthy of being a manager at a professional club.

It would he sheer dumb luck if we managed to some how win this league still. Primarily that being bad luck on the Huns part

seanm likes this.
  9. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Is he at the wind up when he’s talking about next season and the season after that?

10. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    As soon as we are allowed back in the stadium this clown will be chased... see how * smart arsed and disrespectful to the fans and cocky he will be then...

seanm, DonnyCelt, Peej and 1 other person like this.
  11. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Dunno the * thinks he's untouchable because Desmonds got his back. Apparently everyone else at Celtic wants him to go apart from DD. Dunno if it's true

seanm likes this.
  12. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Knowing how much Desmond can let his ego do the right thing eventually, and knowing how egotistical and stubborn Lennon is, if it's true that he's only still there - I dare wonder if Lennon has totally got the wrong end of things here

Is he mistaking Desmond's desire to (rumoured) totally shake things up at the END of the season with actually backing Lennon?

Can't believe for one moment that Desmond is going to be silly enough to change CEO, insert s DoF, add his young son to the mix and then just plump with Lennon again.

You either go all in, or just don't bother your *.

seanm and littlekennie like this.
  13. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    You have to wonder if Dermot Desmond has decided to back his man and give Neil Lennon next season. If not then why is Lennon still there? It would be easy enough to put John Kennedy in as caretaker and remove Lennon from the situation. Why continue with Lennon as a dead man walking, if anything its mental cruelty (some may say both Lennon and the fans). In a time when managers are sacked at the drop of hat it would be a fairly unique situation if the board were to give Lennon another chance after a disastrous season.

Personally I believe Lennons position has become untenable. Money talks and income lost through potential unrenewed season tickets will most likely be enough to see Lennon sacked but the longer this goes on there is a slight doubt about what exactly Desmond is planning to do.

seanm likes this.
  14. PiotreQ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    This quote may cause mental health issues that may develop into self-harming behaviours I'm afraid.

david100825 and seanm like this.
  15. Crilly Hakuhna matata

Useless knacker

seanm likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    He was getting the sack after the Ross County game apparently until DD stepped in.

seanm likes this.
  17. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Just hoping it's a "don't bother, he's * the season as it is. I'm rejigging everything in the summer and will sort it then"

18. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Nah think it's more of a * you to the fans because of the protests and banners

Peej and seanm like this.
  19. The_Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    The issue now is it’s not just loss of season ticket money! Performances this year will have halved most of our squads worth. No chance we get big money for the likes of eddy, mcgregor, Christie etc now. Only one who’s held their value is Ajer. Wouldn’t be surprised if most of that squad want a fresh start away from the place anyway now, could be down 10 players

seanm and Artorias like this.
  20. Big els

Fav Celtic Player:
    Currently: Ajer. Historically: Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wanna be Edouard
    Thing is, if you respect and trust your friends, you will have a serious think about what they say.
    Lenny just doesn’t want to hear it coz he’s delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk