1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. seanm

Hope to * its Lennon's last game tonight.cant take another.HH

2. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Off course they did, they were always going to. I know this, you know this, everyone who understands who we are and how we are perceived knows this.

Which is why a trip to Dubai in the midst of a global pandemic was idiotic /incompetent/negligent.

Sean Daleer and superceltic67 like this.
  3. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    And this has what to do with Celtic?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

The Dude likes this.
  4. The Dude

Celtic had 16 players and staff told to self-isolate as close contacts of Christopher Jullien because the French defender sat in at least two different seats during six journeys on the team bus in Dubai. (Daily Record)

If this is true, it shows just how amateurish an organisation we are, and why talk of a government conspiracy is more than a little fanciful.

Tim-Time 1888 and King of Kings like this.
  5. SuperZidane

You said it pal! I haven't watched his interviews (I read them later) for quite some time as I fear I'll put something through my TV.

I find it infuriating that he has done a * job this season yet talks as if we have played brilliantly when we've been woeful - on the rare occasions he admits we were *, he then blames everyone else -.nothing is ever Lennon's fault.

To hear him talk you'd think he had the reputation of Mourinho or Ferguson instead of some who was effectively sacked from his 2 previous jobs.

Desmond should offer him a mutual consent deal and sack him if he won't take it. If there is nobody lined up - then give it to Kennedy until the end of the season.

Its been a lousy season but I think the majority of fans will be happier as soon as Lennon * off.

charlietully and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  6. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

We should start a sweep on how many times you can repeat yourself in this thread.

7. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Can see Lennon being here till the end of season no matter what happens.

Lennon1888 likes this.
  8. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    But no, they changed the wording of a rule from 2 seats forward and 2 seats back to 2 metres either direction!
    That is the real crime!!!! :39:

Of course Neil Francis Lennon would never lie to us, never ever, and this is all a big undercover "gotcha" from the FBI, NASA, the SNP, the Tories, Douglas Ross, the Russians....

9. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Okay then why is a government official commenting on it again today swinney on Lennon all he has to do is say not commenting on that because really got * all to do with them anymore they dealt with it didn’t they to me it seems as if the * a s trying to bait people out again definently is an agenda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. JamesM09

People will keep repeating themselves while the injustice of Lennon being the Celtic manager continues. The bizarre press conferences don’t help either.

11. The Dude

I have criticised government interference and overreach in other threads, but it is quite a leap from that to 'funny handshakes' in the corridors of Holyrood, particularly in light of that revelation, which indicates that our lack of professionalism, rather than government subterfuge, was the reason that a seemingly inordinate number of people had to self-isolate.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  12. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Just moon howling at this point. I want him gone as well but saying it s thousand times on s messageboard isn’t going to change anything.

13. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    Snp are a shambles but still probably didn't warrant a rant at a football press conference. Seems Lennon has rattled everyone's cages

14. TheHappyLoss

It’s tomorrow

15. stubhoy07 Gold Member Gold Member

It really is tonight pal :56:

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  16. SuperZidane

Coming from you that's a classic.

For a very long time, all you did was personally attack anyone who criticized Lennon's management ability with "Neil Francis Lennon" and "Lenny will lead us to 10IAR" etc etc etc.

Late in the day, you finally caught on and hoped that no-one would notice that you had done a complete U Turn on your views.

I don't give a * what you think about my comments - at least I've been totally consistent - something no-one will ever accuse you of.

17. JamesM09

I know mate but it's not doing any harm and it makes people feel better, especially when they're being so ignored by the club.

Coming on here and seeing other people recognising this farce genuinely gives me hope for the future of the club. If I thought it was just me that felt this way, or even that people were calming down and starting to accept it (I slightly fear they are) I would feel a lot worse.

I do appreciate seeing the same * every day can be draining though. Each to their own.

Artorias likes this.
  18. scootz

* fantastic - Lenny's managed to create a war between ourselves and the Govt. This season just keeps getting worse!

Listen, there's no doubt that he made a couple of good points in his rant, but there's no escaping that the club made a ridiculous error of judgement by going to Dubai, so the right thing to do was STFU and take the (largely deserved) flack.

19. TheHappyLoss

Ffs is it? thought today was Tuesday :52:

20. theweeman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    Totally agree with that. Even if the season was going ok I'd still want a change, I've seen that face and heard that voice more than enough this last 20 years. He's become like Wenger did at Arsenal, stayed way past his sell by date, thinks he IS the club, that one can't do without the other, I know what's best blah, blah