1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

move out of the SPL NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by lupin43, Oct 21, 2004.

Discuss move out of the SPL NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    i no this problem has been brought up time and time again, but i think it is an important one, i just wanted to know how many people who actually go to the games and stuff want the team to move. i personnaly think that it would be a great idea becasue face it we cant keep facing the teams we are facing while we are in europe can we.. we need to be facing bigger and better oppenents, teams who will test us and give us a run for our money, thats how i feel, but i dont go to the games and all that so i was wondering how every one else felt, especially those who make it out to the games.
    cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2004
  2. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I would love nothing more than for us to get out of the SPL. I get to about 35+ games a season including away and european matches and it would be amazing to play oposition in the Premiership week in week out but it will be years before anything is even properly discussed about us moving.