1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Molde v Celtic- UEFA Europa League 22nd October- Kick Off 20:05 BT Sport ESPN

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jack Torrance, Oct 17, 2015.

Discuss Molde v Celtic- UEFA Europa League 22nd October- Kick Off 20:05 BT Sport ESPN in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. dmac

The team started well enough but mode showed that in Europe defence is key to results they defended as a team and broke away to score Celtic did the usual pass it around the team and allow the other team to set out their defence . The defence are like strangers not helped by the fact the management change it nearly every week. The board should open their eyes and see how far this club has fallen over the last 6 years before qualifying for the Europa league is all we the fans have to look forward to as an achievment

2. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    He is operating with even worse constraints than Paul Le Guen, (he had a fabulous cv before joining the huns)and we all know what happened there!

A manager can only do so much once they are on the pitch and it could be that once a few senior players leave, Ronny will have more respect and success.

Sometimes its the senior players who make or break a manager and clearly he does not have the full support of the dressing room.....yet!

3. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

The hardest thing to take after watching games with performances like that is the Management team never seem to learn. Izzy and Ambrose are now way past their sell by date. They consistently make the same mistakes but Ronny keeps selecting them. Boyata needs dropped and given back to basics coaching, he is a young lad with potential but needs work. We were as poor as we have seen us in the first half but no changes at half time, 74 minutes before GMS comes on, he has been off form so he is hardly going to do much in 15 mins. To take Commons off instead of Johansen was his biggest mistake. Johansen has been crap all season then he puts him out wide which is not his best position. Ronny wont get a pasting from the Media tomorrow it will be all about Commons having a go at Kennedy and Collins !!

4. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Embarrassing performance, really.

5. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Honestly still sitting here in disbelief st that performance. Can't blame commons for going nuts.

6. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Woeful. Absolutely woeful.

7. wulliebad

im not even surprised any more.

expect a balls up and goals lost.

Having a good game is now a surprise.

8. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    It was a walk in the park for Molde, they looked comfortable for most of the game.

At times we looked a real mess, players with their arms out looking at each other.

9. Mr Diggler

After the malmo debacle I thought I would see how things went in the Europa before making a decision on ronny, tonight was unacceptable a really poor performance and a load of goals conceded again. fenerbahce should have been put to the sword and we should have beaten ajax- I just keep seeing the same mistakes over and over and over. I backed ronny to the hilt last season and after malmo but im seriously questioning that judgement now. We have regressed beyond even my worst fears, 3 years ago we were holding our own in the Champions league and now we are really struggling in Europe- its very hard to take.

10. terrasidius Sonic Attack Orchestrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Lambo, Larsson, Sutton, Nakamura, Rogic, Virgil, Dembele, Turnbull, Jota & Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    COYBIG, Grace, Celtic Symphony, Orchestrated Sonic Attack
    Aye, nae bother. The fact he called it pretty much exactly how we all have means nothing.

11. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

I didn't think it was possible to play worse than we did in Malmo. Well, not only did we do just that, we did it by a * mile.

The worst Celtic display in Europe in quite a while.

12. ddub11

To many times this is happening.And it will happen again at home against molde.RD has lost this team and to many of the players don't play for the jersey they play for the money.How i wish for a player who is proud to wear the jersey....lubo ...Henrik ....and so on.These guys made us proud to be celts but what we have now only embarrass us.A player may not be the most skill full player but if he plays his heart for the jersey its a start sadly these guys dont have the will to fight when things get tough.No pride no passion .....no balls.And as fans we must make sure they are made aware that we demand the fight for the jersey and not roll over .

13. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Agreed 100%

14. Kyogo Furuhashi Gold Member Gold Member

15. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Is that real? Hope not

Can see the while commons thing escalating even though imo he is 100% in the wrong an should be fined wages for it

16. Kyogo Furuhashi Gold Member Gold Member

Aye it is, he just posted this too
    [​IMG]

17. Onefootwonder

That was so disheartening. Every game we expect to win, we just don't turn up.

It was horrible watching.

18. Larsson'snose

Get Sutton in to manage with Petrov as his assistant.

19. BigSeanThornton

Sutton forgot he was a co commentator tonight I think , he was so * frustrated and didn't hold back on Ambrose izzaguire the manager. Tactics etc. Stan petrov was the same. Very refreshing to hear. Utterly gutless shitebags of a performance tonight. The manager has got to go and. Take half of those duds with him.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  20. boondock

Just watched the "highlights" and * me what a load of bollocks.

Thank * I was working tonight because I would have lost it watching that shower of *. It's sickening and the worst thing is you could see it from a mile away. * sake