1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ was a beast.. who knew?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Sean Daleer, Jan 29, 2019.

Discuss MJ was a beast.. who knew? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

There is plenty evidence Saville was a Paedo, that’s the difference...

2. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    What evidence?

3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

He physically abused over 500 people mate.

4. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Again.... where is the evidence?

KRS-1888 likes this.
  5. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

* off :56:

Are you seriously comparing the systematic physical abuse of kids (and adults) in several hospitals over decades to a few wee guys saying MJ touched them looking for compensation?

The guy is a bizarre weirdo who had no childhood and paid for it. But until there’s a body of evidence against him, calling him a paedo is akin to guilty until proven innocent.

He’d been in court for it, the guys now looking to coin in off the back of his name swore under oath he never beasted them. Until proper evidence becomes available that’s what I’m personally going on. Seems logical to me.

6. Mr. Slippyfist

I think what Senna is saying that Saville was not convicted of anything (obviously because he was dead) but there was no physical evidence enough to convict anyway, only conviction he would have received would have been through verbal accusation.

Same thing with Jackson - it's all verbal accusation.

Senna s1979 likes this.
  7. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Not exactly the same - adults allowed children to stay with Jackson.

There’s literally hundreds of witnesses to Saville’s abuse. Literal hundreds; hospital staff, fully grown adults, parents. Not only a couple of children who’s parents whored out.

If there were that level of a body of evidence then it would be an easy thing to say Michael Jackson was a paedo. But there isn’t.

8. Mr. Slippyfist

Regarldess though, the point is that all "evidence" is eithet verbal/eyewitness.

There's no physical evidence, no DNA evidence, no pictorial/film evidence etc, only that of witness testimony.

Adults allowed children to stay with Michael Jackson, adults gave Saville free reign to be around children as much as he *-well pleased.

Same thing.

packybhoy and Senna s1979 like this.
  9. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

The children were sick and in hospital, calling that the same thing is * disturbing.

10. Mr. Slippyfist

Tell me what is "* disturbing"?

11. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Again... there are witnesses in the MJ cases.
    There are not only these 2 recent accusations there are also several from the past.
    The only argument Jackson and his followers have ever used to defend his actions is the same as yours - money grabbers.
    If you’d care to look into it a bit more instead of defending the indefensible.
    If you think what he was doing was all innocent and above board - sleeping, showering with children you need your head read.

Mystic Penguin and Twisty like this.
  12. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Comparing children in hospital being abused by Jimmy Saville doing ‘charity work’ to children being allowed to stay at Whackos gaff to play on his swings.

I’m not defending him, said plenty times I don’t know if he is a paedo or not but as far as I’m concerned based on what we know so far - he isn’t.

13. Mr. Slippyfist

If weans were systematically abused in either case, then both are exactly the same aye.

If Saville was granted permission from ADULTS to go visit sick weans in the hospital under the guise of a "good *" in to cheer them up where he systematically raped them, and ADuLTS gave weans permission to go....as you so crassly put it.....play on the swings at Jacko's hoose (and go sleep in his * bed!) and he systematically raped them, then what's the * difference?

14. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

You’ve added the bit at the end on. If he systematically raped them then show me the evidence.

You’re really struggling with this...

15. Mr. Slippyfist

Yes I added the bit on at the end because you're clearly struggling to grasp the simplicity of my comment.

I'll post it again for your recollection:

Adults allowed children to stay with Michael Jackson, adults gave Saville free reign to be around children as much as he *-well pleased.

Same thing.

As I've said following on from that, the only SIMILARITIES I made there was that in both instances IF serial child abuse was carried out, it was because both accused abusers were left in positions of trust with potential victims because ADULTS allowed it. I don't see what is so hard to grasp around that, or what it is you actually think I'm suggesting?

What evidence is it that you would like me to show YOU exactly? And what kind of evidence?

16. Lecs

There is a video of Jimmy Saville actually groping a young lassie on YouTube.

I'm sure it was either his show or top of the pops. But you see her trying to get away and her shrieking a bit and you see him grabbing her with his hand. * sickening.

17. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Yip, he was a beast.

18. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    All the accusations over the years have been pretty standard aimed at Jackson. Description of his genitals the Jesus juice supplied to a lot of kids in his care. The Neverland park for me was a constructed paedophilic fantasy that his wealth could afford. He showered his victims with him and showered them with expensive shopping trips and gifts.(sweetners) There has been Statements’s by employees, the nanny and also security who were paid very handsome sums to keep quiet. How many victims did he pay off out of court and I don’t buy the theory that he just wanted the allegations gone. Very smart influential people within his organisation would have prevented any payment from the off to stop any more false allegations and further payment down the line. He would have had enough money to drag people through the courts for slander stopping any mud throwing. I think the overwhelming evidence all points to paedophilic behaviour on a very grand scale. And there is evidence. It’s accepted that he slept and spent lots of alone time with very young boys. He quickly lost interest in his favourite boy when they reached puberty. There was a description of his genitalia that police said was a match. He targeted the parents first and bought their trust and then manipulated situations where he would take the boys around with him. It can’t be a case of dozens of people are liars and Michael wouldn’t tell a lie and was living out his childhood. All these facts would be enough to prosecute Joe Average but maybe Joe should be given a by ball until he is caught on camera molesting children.

19. Mr. Slippyfist

Aye, but where's the evidence?

Mystic Penguin and packybhoy like this.
  20. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony