1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Millwall scum

Discussion in 'World Football' started by holy pope, Feb 12, 2013.

Discuss Millwall scum in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Glasgow_Bhoy88

You heard about the Englishman with the inferiority complex??

He thought he was the same as everyone else....

Sums them up quite well that.

2. Armagh-Bhoy

I would say its worse again.
    The media in England dont like to know that their own country is full of racist but go full trottle on any other country that has problems with it.

3. Nasser

You hatred like a lot of people on this forum of the English clouds your judgement. I'm talking about now not the past. England has done a lot to improve the game in the 80's even mid 90's you would hear like hundreds of fans making monkey noises that is very rare these days you get the odd person doing it and some clubs like Millwall Leeds still have the occasional problem with monkey noises but as a whole the game in England is far less racist than most of europe. Like those videos show you if you are Black and watching a football game in Poland Russia or Ukraine you would not only get abuse you would probably be attacked. Spain and Italy are in the papers every other day for abuse. And this is not just one or two fans it is hundreds giving racial abuse.

4. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    My hatred of the English away and boil yer heid,but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story,there has been loads of racism lately in Engerlund just ask the Ferdinand brothers or Diouf,but that's all confined to the 80's eh,did you even see the sky report on English football,or you only have to listen to Clarke Carlisle and loads of others to see its still a massive problem in little Engerlund :bbpd:

5. Nasser

You can wave all you like lol. But in England it's a few drunk people and in the rest of europe it's huge hooligan movements who attack anyone that is not White in their own crowd. Thousands shouting abuse clubs like Zenit whose fans are refusing to watch the games if they sign Black players.

6. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I'm not argueing it's not a problem in Europe,but you are that it isn't as bad in English football if so then are all the people I've mentioned wrong and you are right,your argument is look but they are worse than us typical English football mentality

7. Nasser

In England we don't have clubs with whole ULTRA movements who control the stands. In Russia,Poland,Croatia,Spain and Italy you get thousands literally thousands shouting racist abuse that's why it is worse in those countries than England.

8. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So your racists aren't as bad as their racists ok I get you now :rolleyes:

9. Nasser

If a club has thousands of fans like Zenit in a stand with racist flags shouting abuse that's not just a club problem that is a society problem. And then compare that to England fans at club level where it is not in the thousands not even in the hundreds it shows that nations like Italy Russia have a much bigger problem with racist fans than England do. This is because there would be an outcry if thousands started shouting abuse in England. Just one fan being racist in England makes the papers in Spain Italy and Russia it gets very little attention and often not even taken seriously.

10. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So it was only 1 Engerlund fan singing about the Ferdinand brothers,it was only 1 fan shown in the sky report spewing racist abuse and that was over a period of 6 months they documented evidence,yes there is a problem in other countries but to think Engerlund isn't as bad in my opinion is down to it not being reported properly

11. Nasser

Well it won't get reported because as it's a small amount of people less people will see it or hear it.

Aboard it much easier to spot
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p206x206/59083_157616810921103_3438795_n.jpg

Because of the large numbers of racist scum in football in Russia,Croatia,Spain,Italy.

12. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Let's not be stupid here, England and Britain in general still has a culture of racism and a lot of right-wing extremists, but they are marginalised, ridiculed by the majority, and pushed to the peripheries of society. In mainland and Eastern Europe these problems are far more ubiquitous.

When a racist event occurs in Britain, it makes the news. When the same happens in Poland, or Russia, or Serbia, we don't hear about it because it's so common and accepted. That tells you it's own story.

The whole reason this thread is even open is because instances of violence and racism like this are extremely rare in British football nowadays, therefore when it happens it's a massive shock and headline news.

13. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    It's a small amount eh aye right you are,it is not a small amount of people it was thousands chanting in the travelling Engerlund fans,it was not a small amount filmed on the sky report,and if racism isn't such a big problem in Engerlund how come the BNP had their biggest share of the vote at the last election,or is that not a problem with society aswell

14. Nasser

I'm talking club level. And if your also talking about politics The BNP have little power and are laughed at by even most ultra right-wing people. They are not a force in politics and never will be. In most of europe right-wing parties do much better than they do in England. That's fact and anyone will tell you that.

15. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So your separating racism from club and country to try and make your point more valid,and as for politics I don't need anyone to tell me anything,if you don't believe there isn't racism in Engerlund then you are deluded

16. Nasser

When did I say that? You have this retarded way of not understanding anything anyone writes or twisting it. Your original point to me was England clubs are more racist than the rest of Europe my point is they are not. Then you talk about politics and try and use BNP as some kind of proof that the society in England in more racist than the rest of europe I told why it's not. Now your talking about the national sides? ...eh

17. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    You mentioned societies did you not that includes club and country and all it inhabitants,and you seem to think Europe having a bigger problem as you say in racism makes it ok for Engerlund to be racist,so you were talking about clubs so is it ok to be racist at differant events or in society as you mention,I have already admitted there is a problem in Europe,what you won't admit is Engerlund is just as bad but in a more underhand way

18. Nasser

""you seem to think Europe having a bigger problem as you say in racism makes it ok for Engerlund to be racist"

There you go again making up * that I have not written. Again my point was racism is worse in Russia,Italy Ukraine and many other European nations with regards to football. I have never said there is no racism in English football because there is racism. But like I said in my earlier posts England has come a long way to get rid of it and yes it needs to go much further but to suggest it's on par with the racism you see in Russia is ridiculous. So obviously I'm not going to admit something that is simply is not true.

19. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    How the * am I making up * to judge a level of racism in football against another makes it ok,atleast you have admitted there is a problem in Engerlund rather than just a few as you said before,the English media kicked up * when it's players were abused in Madrid whilst playing Spain and rightly so,but the treatment of the 2 Ferdinand brothers has in my view shown it still has a very long way to go if anything they have went backwards

20. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    Statistically, I am sure there are less incident in East Europe than in England.
    It is been said there were 12 racist incident per year in England.
    Find me any links about racism in Serbia except of Kruševac, where only player who was insulted was Danny Rose, the others were not.

HAve you ever been in Russia, Poland or Serbia?