1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Millwall scum

Discussion in 'World Football' started by holy pope, Feb 12, 2013.

Discuss Millwall scum in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BuckeyeBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hopper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    cheer up Walter Smith
    What's a Millwall?:39:

2. therealfenian

Fav Celtic Player:
    N/A
    Fav Celtic Song:
    N/A
    Aye, I know. Stupid *.

3. TimFloyd Gold Member

So what exactly was meant by your opening line of "and some people think drugs are ok?"

4. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    I dont have to explain myself to anyone...you have your opinion i have mine its an open forum end of

5. TimFloyd Gold Member

:56: yeah ok then.... :50:

Didn't say you had to, I was asking if you could clarify what you meant by it seeing as it is such a sweeping generalization of a comment and open to a few interpretations.

However luckily other people on this forum don't have the same train of thought as you or else threads would never get passed the first page :56:

6. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    And it was you that didnt want to turn into a drugs debate ! :56::bbpd:

7. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...amed-medo-kamaras-backing-for-serbian-1312135

Laminne Diarra from Senegal and ex Partizan's player:
    http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/Sport/fudbal/Dijara-Srbi-su-dobri-ljudi-a-ne-rasisti.sr.html

he said:
    "I love this country and its people. Serbs are wonderful people. I spent a few beautiful years in Serbia , so I decided to get my citizenship and at the end of his career to stay and live in it. I feel great in Serbia. The people are open, friendly, friendly ...
    When he was asked if the Serbs are racists, , the Senegalese laughed: - Where did you get it. Serbs are not racist. I've never had any problems, and certainly not because of skin colour. I have already said that the Serbs are good people. After all, if I did not like it, would I asked for citizenship? I played for a big club, travelled. Even the derby was not the problem, although it is known what the rivalry between Partizan and Red Star is . He told us he heard about the kruševac incident: - there are individual cases in many countries, including Serbia, but no one can say that Serbs are racist. These are small, isolated incidents that actually happen everywhere.

:bbpd::bbpd::bbpd:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
  8. Armagh-Bhoy

I think that dude got banned.

Always find it very ironic when english people shout down other countrys for being racist when there own country is one of the worst..

9. Nasser

Poland,Serbia,Croatia,Germany,Italy,Spain, have far bigger problems with racism than England.

10. Armagh-Bhoy

Far from it, England is one of the most racist places in the world.

11. Nasser

No it's not that's ridiculous. It has it's problems with sectarianism but go to somewhere like Eastern Europe then you will see racism.

12. Armagh-Bhoy

A country with a histroy of racism like England should not get on a high horse telling other countries how to deal with it.

13. therealfenian

Fav Celtic Player:
    N/A
    Fav Celtic Song:
    N/A
    Well said.

England is a very subtlety racist country.

They fuel it.

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

English football is nothing like Poland Serbia Croatia Ukraine Bulgaria. places like that i watch games from east Europe, and i have been to the big game . in Poland between Wisla Krakow and Legia Warsaw fans shouting abuse for 90 minutes .

15. Nasser

Racism is in every in every country in the world. But in football terms there is still racism in English football but it has improved hugely. And has been more successful than most other European nations in eradicating racism. football is much more family orientated in the UK. In Poland Italy Serbia Croatia you will see hundreds if not thousands making monkey noises and * salutes.

16. Armagh-Bhoy

:rolleyes:

17. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
    :56::56::56::56::56:

John Barnes, Viv Anderson, Paul Ince, David Rostcastle ( Sorry if I spelled some names incorrectly) Stan Collymore, wouldn't agree.
    Roy Atkinson insulted Dessailly , John Terry , Millwall, West Ham and so on...

Links?

You know, people in some London municipality reject to vote for the permission for the Muslims to build a mosque for 9500 people. You know, it doesn't fit in the enterier.
    if that happened in Eastern Europe-all of them would labelled as anti Islamic *.
    Honestly, the problem with the English is that they think they are a super nation, they invented racism, so when an Englishman tells me that Eastern Europeans are racists, I wonder if it is a compliment or irony.

18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    You do spout some amount of * on here :97:

19. Nasser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...abuse-monkey-chants-Holland-stars-Krakow.html

Polish fans
    http://news.kuwaittimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/sports516.jpg

Ukraine
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70grDGbcP38"]BBC Panorama _ Chris Rogers witnessed racist violence at a match in Kharkiv, Ukraine.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I could post like 100's of videos of racist fans from europe.

Please get your head out your *!

20. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    And you pull your head out of English footballs *,racism is just as bad in engerlund just isn't reported as much