1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Maritimo v Huns

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Celtic Mad, Sep 16, 2004.

Discuss Maritimo v Huns in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

The huns loose 1-0 tonight against 'Maritimo' :icon_lol: I can only sit back and larf at these shower of bassas!! They are a fukin shambles and are going to be lucky to finish 2nd in the SPL this season!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

2. BB Banned!

hope they get relegated....what a laugh that would be........
    only be able to beat them twice in a season tho....the scottish cup and league cup or whatever its called now...

Can you imagine...4000 fans at ibrox for 1st division game...going back 20 years when they had * all supporters at ibrox....

HAIL HAIL the celts are here.........
    HAIL HAIL ive got more beer........

Where can i buy a maritimo (think thats right) shirt???????????

3. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    i hope caley thistle beat them on sunday, what a laugh that would be, F'eck would defo get the sack

4. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I think hes going to get the sack very very soon!!! The more he manages, the worse these hun idiots are getting, it is so funny!! Imagine the huns getting relegated, that would be a day I would never forget.

5. U cud probably get the new maritimo shirt for £2 on ebay!
    bet if u tried to search 4 their shirts on google it'd probably come up with unknown request, try the following........!

6. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    Done a search on Maritimo and could have had some great holidays in that region
    Exactly they wern't listed as a footy team
    didn't realize until now that they had sacked their manager (you see the irony in this?????)the week before
    * sake Huns Give us some opposition. We sort of in a strange way hope you at least come second in the Premiership this season so as you can * up in Europe again next year
    Sack the Eck and give us some competition or are you only keeppin him coz use are skint (Big Style)

7. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

The old firm will become the * firm if we have no competition. As much as I love thumping them *, it will get pretty boring!

8. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    I think we're all getting a wee bit too cocky. Rangers are at an all-time low right now, but they will bounce back

9. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Yep, I have no doubt that they will bounce back. But I would be pretty disappointed if they managed to get anything of us THIS year.

10. dbhoy

hope they get stuffed again thursday in fact i hope they have their worse season ever.

11. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Imagine the Huns in Div1, would be such a laugh. People go on about the Scottish coefficiant but I dont really care, I cheer all Scottish teams on in Europe except the Huns.

12. Dubsbhoy Banned!

jammy bassa's won on peno's

13. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Watched the game last night. Their keeper was unbelievable! Pulling saves left right and centre!! Can't believe the huns just scraped a place in the groups against 'Maritimo' *!!

14. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Aye to be fair the Huns did dominate and Boumsong didnt look bad, looking at the match though you can clearly see that the forwards arnt up to much, Prso is completely over-rated the only reason he played alrite last season was because of the class like Giuly that he was surrounded by. On occasions last night it was evident that he only has one foot.

Nacho Nobo also isnt what everyone made him out to be, im glad we didnt sign him to be honest. Hes scored 2 league goals for the Huns, both of them being in the same match! Thats poor.

Anyway lets hope they get fecked up in these group stages!
    Also, well done to Hearts drawing 2-2 in Braga was a superb result for them.

15. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I have heard on 909 by the Rangers dude who talks about the game and he said the next game Rangers lose Mcliesh (how ever you spell is name) is going to be SACKED!!!!

this was good news to my ears!!

16. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Not good news to my ears.. Keep Eck at Ibrox!!

17. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Yep, I hope he stays! Put the huns in deeper and deeper * than they already are!