1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CrazyBhoy, Aug 12, 2007.

Discuss Madeleine McCann in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    They are * Parents for obvious reasons,if they were not that poor wee girl would be here today

2. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    True.
    Outside of some junkie I don't think any mother would leave a 3yr old alone to go for a meal and a drink.
    But that's just me.

Marie and cidermaster like this.
  3. Maestro 08

Why are u so sure this guy is innocent then?

4. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Too much points to something happening in that apartment, whether by accident or other means. What evidence is there against this guy ? The fact he was in or around the area at the time ? It's a pretty weak bit of evidence to be using to throw someone to the lions over a 3 year old girl disappearing, never to be found.

The cadaver dog alerting in the apartment, the hire car, Kate's clothes, Maddie's teddy. The inconsistent statements from the McCann's and their friends, the statement analysis, the body language experts, Goncalo Amarel, the fridge in a holiday apartment being disposed of, the lack of any evidence of a break in, Kate saying the guy took her through a window that a 8 year old boy would struggle to get through, Gerry meeting that Murat guy that went on to be accused ....

Amongst other things. Been a while since I properly got into it but these are the things I remember. Might not be 100% accurate but there is far more supporting evidence pointing in the direction of Kate & Gerry than there will be for some sick * that happened to be in the area at the time, if he was.

murphy88 and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  5. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The accusations from a couple that had dinner with Kate, Gerry and another couple. David someone ?? Payne I think. The fact they took turns at putting each others kids in the bath. Lot of strange things in the case.

6. Maestro 08

So this reply u have given is saying u think it was them. Right I get u now, bcos ur earlier reply was 'I never said that' when I asked u if u thought they did it.

7. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Do you have any thoughts or opinions of your own that you would like to add?

8. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Cold cases are usually solved by way of DNA, i think it was mentioned back when this happened that the crime scene was contaminated within a short space of time after they realised Maddie was gone, the first thought being that she had wandered off, at least i think that was what was reported.

9. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Where, in that post, did I say they killed her ? Which is what you asked.

What evidence is there to back up the theory she was abducted ?

10. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

An American scientist offered to re-test dna found in the apartment that was deemed inconclusive but his offer was rejected. The dna was taken from the area the blood and cadaver dogs alerted to behind the couch at the window facing towards the tapas bar.

The same dogs were used at the Haut De La Garrene care home on Jersey where they uncovered human remains which vanished or, were replaced by someone down the line. They were identified by an expert when first dug up then when they got the top of a skull back it had been replaced by something that someone said had the consistency of a coconut or something along them lines. The McCanns then used that to discredit the dogs. The same dogs that went on to be used by the FBI amongst others.

I wonder if they would change their tune if the dogs alerted in this guys camper van.

11. Maestro 08

Literally every thing in it. For the sake of clarity tho. Do u think they killed her either intentionally or unintentionally? Not trying to catch u out, interested in what you think happened to her.

12. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I think it was an accident, the same as the Portuguese police did before the British government got involved. Wouldn't look good on two doctors losing a kid in those circumstances.

There are people that believe they killed her, there are theories she was dead a day or two prior to that night and that's why all of them were out for dinner that night and said the kids were left alone for 30 minutes at a time. Usually one of them watched all the kids, every night except that one.

There was no evidence of the shutter being tampered with, no * could fit out that window , let alone carrying a kid.

I personally don't think we'll ever find out 100% what actually happened. This guy was supposedly looked at years ago as well. Strange that they're using his name again.

13. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    What do you think happened ?

14. Maestro 08

I've watched all the programmes out there and although there is some things that haven't looked good for them the idea they unintentionally killed her and disposed of her body is just too preposterous for me, I always come back to that. I think she was abducted by someone who had been watching them or an opportunist fiend. Alot of their demeanour afterwards, I.e very defensive etc I put down to them knowing they were going to be pilloried for leaving the kids alone and rightly so but this created a division between them and the public which has led to alot of hate towards them.

The Prof likes this.
  15. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Fair enough.
    This german guy seems to tick a lot of boxes but why would it have taken so long for him to come into the picture?
    He seems like an obvious suspect to me.

16. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Is it possible that this German guy has been on the radar before ?

17. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

I think a lot of anger is also due to the money spent in this case when there are thousands of missing kids that haven't had a fraction of these resources to help look for them.

Ben Needham being one. Although his case is relatively well known and they have spent a decent amount on it, nowhere near this case though. His mum deserves better. Heartbreaking for that woman.

paulie walnuts and jj81 like this.
  18. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Sure he was looked at 7 years ago. Supposedly.

McChiellini.. and The Prof like this.
  19. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

That's interesting if true.

20. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    He was a suspect at the time it happened. This is about the 3rd or 4th time over the years they've tried to fit him up for it.

All seems to stem from new evidence of him selling a car the day after she went missing. Apart from that it's all stuff they already knew.

McChiellini.. and The Prof like this.