1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost fixtures refund from Celtic/ "Sign for Celtic" membership

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by LectersLuncheon, May 19, 2020.

Discuss Lost fixtures refund from Celtic/ "Sign for Celtic" membership in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    "While many fans have already indicated that they would wish to keep these funds within the club, we can announce that a refund to cover these matches will be available for supporters wishing to access this.
    "Clearly, against the current economic backdrop we face, any investment which remains within the club will be hugely welcome and vitally important to us as we aim to tackle the challenges ahead and ensure that the club remains as strong as possible.
    "Of course, it is important to stress that everyone at the club fully understands and respects that every supporter will have their own personal circumstances and may not be able to keep this investment within the club.
    "Please note, the relevant form which needs to be returned by those standard season ticket holders wishing to claim a refund is available at www.celticfc.net/refunds
    "Information regarding corporate, executive club and Club Celtic season ticket holders will be communicated to them directly in due course.
    "We thank you sincerely for all your wonderful support and ask you to stay with us. We could not continue this journey without you.
    "Let’s support each other and come through these times stronger than ever.

"With sincere best wishes from everyone at Celtic Football Club."

• Sign for Celtic

At Celtic Football Club, we want to keep supporters updated with important club news and provide access to exciting competitions, exclusive offers and invitations to special events at Celtic Park.

Reasons become a ‘Sign For Celtic’ Member

- You’ll be amongst the first to hear big club announcements.

- Have the chance to enter exclusive member only competitions.

- Take advantage of great offers from the club and our partners.

- Come along to exclusive Sign For Celtic members events at Celtic Park.

When regsitering to become a member, make sure you opt-in to email marketing and you will receive Celtic updates directly to your inbox.

To help get you started, here’s a quick guide to signing up for the first time:

Step 1: Visit SignForCeltic.co.uk

Step 2: Click ‘Register’

Step 3: Enter your contact details (including an email address and setting a password)

Step 4: Select how you want the club to contact you (By Email, SMS, post or phone)

Once registered you can return to SignForCeltic.co.uk at any time to update your details or unsubscribe. Login using your registration email address and password.

It only takes a moment, sign-up today to get all this and much, much more direct from the Champions.
    We are just oozing class ATM.

Wonderful league champion statement, full refund for remaining games offered, and a FREE membership scheme.

I * love being a Celtic supporter

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

2. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Is this the same scheme the Huns are paying a score 5 for

Jeannie960 likes this.
  3. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    I'm glad the options are there, any fan that doesn't refund should maybe get a token gift.
    The membership for free is brilliant, the whole thing is the complete opposite of the Hun.

4. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Not just by us jags and other clubs across Scotland offered similar in these tough times. The Huns did not even get the offer. Parathin lamps

LectersLuncheon likes this.
  5. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    This sounds very much like the Huddle Club years ago. It was through this that we got to go to Seville! Got an email saying there were seats left on the Celtic flight and gave numbers for people to contact. I was on the phone and wouldn't put it down until someone answered :56:Think I spoke to about 3 folk before being put through to the main guy who took my credit card details and gave me clear instructions on what I was to do.

Was so funny because whilst I was doing this upstairs hubby who was downstairs hadn't a clue and was thinking about going to Dublin with his workmates. I came down and told him that I had got us on the Celtic flight, we were going to Seville and that we were just to show up at the coaches at some ungodly hour of the morning where we would be taken to the airport etc. He was looking at me like I had 2 heads :56:He just couldn't believe that I had managed to do something like this and all the way to Celtic Park he still was in doubt that I had got the story right :56:Even I was worried as it seemed so crazy a story but we showed up and hung with all the other officials, Celtic directors etc and were taken to the airport and straight through to the flight! It was surreal having all of those people around us. :celt_2: Someone on the flight came round and gave everyone of us a Celtic pin.

Yep membership of this totally innocuous sounding club got us to seville! I paid about £500 for the deal and spent about £500. In all we spent a thousand pounds in a day but it despite the loss it was the best day ever :36:

6. Cupid Stunt

Just imagine being a Hun and allowing yourself to be treated the way you are by your club, then looking across the city and seeing the exact opposite :56:

Fleeced for Europa tickets, fleeced for season tickets, fleeced for cancelled matches, fleeced for memberships, fleeced for season ticket waiting lists, the list goes on :56:

7. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Was that the World Huddle Club? I was in that too, sure I got a cd wallet with the logo on it

@Scotia will be able to confirm? I sent it to him full o rebs and tunes!

:party22:

Jeannie960 likes this.
  8. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I just remember it as the Huddle Club. It seems so long ago. I just remember thinking that it would be useful to be a member. We got cards for it if I remember right.

9. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    signed up :50:

LectersLuncheon likes this.
  10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Rinsed the * out of them. Everyone can see it..

We're the skint one's though :56: :56: :56:

11. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    sure did ! I made copies of the cd,s , can post back the originals marty . and your case .

Jeannie960 likes this.
  12. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Won't let me. Says my email is already registered but won't let me use the lost password section as it's an invalid email.
    :39:

edit. Sorted worked on my iPad but not my phone

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    Jeannie960 likes this.
  13. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Signed up .. no confirmation email anyone getting an email ?

14. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
  15. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda

16. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Yeah I’m already on the waiting list paid for it June 2019 for my son as he turned 3 this year. Still onit as far as I’m aware ?

17. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    I'd problems signing up on my android phone even though everything was correct, but worked first time on my ipad and got an email straight away.

MickeyyMack likes this.
  18. ApartPidgeon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    That's what I would do if we have any old stock of last seasons shirts if you don't claim a refund the club sends you a signed top by a member of this year's squad. Make it topical by having 9 tops signed by every player that played during 9 in a row

19. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

This was very low key or I've been asleep for a day or two, but fantastic gestures.

Happy for me and the lads ticket money to go to the club but brilliant the offer is there.

Well done Celtic.